Thread: Software Issue ! What Happens Now? Please Help!

My Cars
    E83, E90, F02, F10, F30

Software Issue ! What Happens Now? Please Help!

Hi everyone I have a 2006 e90 325i and the transmission was downshifting a little rough when coming to a stop. A friend offered to scan the car using the Autel Maxi Sys Elite scanner. He did this and a lot of codes were coming up so he cleared everything (no backup was made) and than I dont know what he did maybe attempted to code some stuff. The car had the airbag and seatbelt lights on the dash only prior to this event. After this scanning / programming all hell has broken loose . Now we have several lights on the dash illuminated such as wheel speed sensor, brake. abs, service soon, tire pressure. Also Affected were many functions of the car such as the blinkers now stay on after making a turn and have to be turned off manually, the speedometer does not work, buttons on the steering wheel don't work, left rear window has no power going to the motor or switch (motor and switch work when plugged into the right side, the car seems like its being held back as if the parking brake is on but its not, lack of acceleration power, car pulls now to the left, i think the wheels weren't straight when car was scanned (steering angle sensor maybe).
    Also prior to this event I had never sen or heard the cooling fans come on unless the ac was running (and it gets hot where i live), but now the fan is running when i turn the car off and I smell coolant which I've never smelt coolant before this. Im thinking maybe the electronic water pump is somehow disabled as well. I dont know what to do from here but now the car is not usable. Does anyone have any ideas besides going to the dealership? I thank you in advance for your help

My Cars
    E83, E90, F02, F10, F30
    Anybody have any ideas here of what happened? Anyone?