Bimmerforums Upgrade Garage The Tire Rack

Thread: ► APEX | 17” ARC-8 Group Buy - Up to $150 OFF + Free Shipping

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d

► APEX | 17” ARC-8 Group Buy - Up to $150 OFF + Free Shipping

Thank you for your participation in our 17" ARC-8 Group Buy. This deal is now closed.
    Last edited by Eddy@ApexRaceParts; 10-17-2019 at 06:01 PM.

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    Major Update!

To supercharge this deal, we’re making a huge alteration that you’ll appreciate. We’ve decided to drop the participation requirement for the maximum discount down to just 40 members! With 45 of you expressing your interest, the goal of $150 off + free shipping* can be met with ease!

If you’re still on the fence, you should act now. With under three weeks left for other enthusiasts to join in on the savings, we encourage you to spread the word on the forums, or to any car buddies that may be interested in 17” ARC-8 wheels! Remember, showing interest alone is not sufficient enough to get you on the deal. Take a few minutes and pledge now to lock in your order.

The Group Buy will be accepting new pledges up until 10/15 at 11:59 PM Pacific. You don’t want to miss out!

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    We Are Over Halfway To Reaching The Maximum Discount!

Thank you to everyone who has participated in the 17” ARC-8 Group Buy so far. With 26 pledges locked in and 13 days left in this deal, we are well on our way to reaching the max discount of $150 off + free shipping*! With 14 pledges remaining until the highest discount tier is reached and 58 people currently on the interested list, there should be no reason why we can’t get this deal across the finish line before it ends.

Remember, without submitting a pledge your choice is not locked in and guaranteed. To ensure your place in line for a particular wheel size and finish, it is best to submit your pledges sooner rather than later.

This deal will remain open until 10/15/19 at 11:59PM Pacific. You don’t want to miss out!

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    9 Pledges Left Until The Maximum Discount Is Unlocked!

We currently have 7 days remaining in our 17” ARC-8 Group Buy. With 31 pledges locked in so far, we only have 9 to go before unlocking the maximum discount of $150 off + free shipping!* If this momentum is kept up, there should be no reason why we can’t hit the highest discount tier before this deal closes on 10/15/19 at 11:59 PM Pacific.

Good luck and happy pledging!

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    Max Discount + Free Shipping* Achieved!

We’ve just reached the max discount tier of $150 off + free shipping in the U.S. (discounted international shipping). If you’re still on the fence, you should act now since the maximum discount is a sure thing. The longer you wait, the more likely the color of your choice could sell out.

Pledge now, so you don’t miss out on this deal. The Group Buy will be accepting new pledges up until 10/15 at 11:59 PM Pacific.

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    This Is Your Last Chance!

With the maximum discount of $150 off + free shipping* reached, there is no better opportunity than now to save big on a set of 17” ARC-8 wheels. With 10 hours remaining until this deal closes for good, this is your last chance to lock in your selection for a set of these wheels at the deepest discount offered.

This deal will close tonight at 11:59 PM Pacific. You don’t want to miss out!

My Cars
    1999 BMW M3
    Im sad I missed this, will there be another opportunity for a group buy over the winter?