BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 1989 BMW 535i / 5spd *NOT STOCK*

My Cars
    Na

1989 BMW 535i / 5spd *NOT STOCK*

Approx 320 000 km
    3.5L Inline 6
    5 Speed manual transmission

I am asking $7750 for everything but am open to offers, not particularly interested in trades as this is my 2nd car and I have a daily driver already. Please send me a pm with your phone number and I will contact you as I live in an area with poor cellphone reception.

This car has been a passion of love / hate / tears for the last 15 years of my life. I’ve taken care of it as if it were a child of mine. I’ve put a lot of work into it and would like to pass it onto someone who would take care of it as much as I have. It comes with an extensive list of mods and some ultra rare parts I’ve acquired over time. It has treated me very well over the years. The engine is the original engine and still runs strong. Synthetic oil changes have been done regularly and in the past 6 years it’s probably been driven in the rain maybe a less than a dozen times. It has been parked in an underground lot during the winters. The body is rust free and has zero bondo or extensive repairs anywhere.The car is wrapped in a satin black 3M vinyl. The car is located in Kelowna, BC, Canada. Shipping could be arranged for the right person/price.

I barely drive the car anymore and have maybe put less than 5k on it in the last year. It gets stored during the winter months.

The price also includes the massive amount of spare parts I’ve amassed over the years. A few worth pointing out are a set of 850i front Brake calipers + rotors, a spare 260/6 (oem 5 speed trans) that would probably need a good refresh (read as not much oil in it for awhile). Spare whole drivers door. Spare rear seats. A S3.91 differential that needs to be installed in a case (the car has a S3.76 in it currently) Extra window glass all around. Bins of extra parts, window regulators, seat motors, door handles, locks/actuators, instrument clusters. The list goes on and on. You buy the car and you get all these extras with it! Even a brand new set of 265/35R18 BFGoodrich G-force Sport Comp 2 tires for the rear!

New Parts: (installed in the last year)
    New Thermostat
    New Oxygen Sensor
    New Water Temp Sensor
    Bosch Alternator
    AC Delco Battery

List of modifications:
    -Front and Rear Racing Dynamics Aprons (rear has yet to be installed)
    -Racing Dynamics side skirts (These are super rare parts)

-Racing Dynamics green adjustable sway bars front and rear
    -Racing Dynamics equal length headers (These are ultra rare and I’ve only seen a couple sets) (Bought from the legend Redfive himself that were on his E34 GTR before he turboed it) [**see here**] [orginal sales ad]
    -Custom 2.5” dual exhaust (This sounds amazing and makes the car sound like an exotic)
    -Dinan cold air intake (off I believe an E39 M5)
    -Miller Performance MAF conversion w/ ECU chip (not WAR chip)
    -Bosch Design III injectors
    -BC Racing coilovers (Fully height adjustable / 12 settings for the dampers) (extensions for the rear shocks installed so you can change the dampning settings from within the cabin)
    -Moosehead Engineering Spherical Upper Control Arm Bushings (comes with an extra set of cup/bushings and install tools) See this link for info on these: https://mooseheadengineering.com/#!/...tegory=1512126
    -AKG Motorsport bump steer spacers.
    -E34 M5 steering box
    -E34 USDM M5 Flywheel
    -UUC E34 M5 Performance Organic Clutch kit
    -E60 M5 short shifter with OEM ///M weighted shift knob
    -18x8/18x9.5 Beyern Type Mesh wheels (custom painted gunmetal and hand polished lips)
    -225/40R18 BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Comp 2 fronts
    -275/30R18 Pirelli P-Zero Nero rears (These need to be replaced as they rub something fierce)
    -H&R 15mm slip on spacers on the front
    -H&R 25mm bolt on spacers on the rear
    -Both front and rear stud conversion
    -Akebono Euro ceramic brake pads
    -ATE Powerslot rotors

1.jpg4.jpg3.jpg9.jpg8.jpg
    Last edited by bmwwheelman; 09-03-2019 at 10:53 AM. Reason: price update
    "...there’s nothing like the scream of an old straight six, a sound only comparable to a monster that eats children and rocks for breakfast and howls like a banshee when the loud-pedal is mashed." - Mike Burroughs

My Cars
    Na
    Price update! $7750!
    "...there’s nothing like the scream of an old straight six, a sound only comparable to a monster that eats children and rocks for breakfast and howls like a banshee when the loud-pedal is mashed." - Mike Burroughs