Thread: 2012 750il lock problems

My Cars
    2003 BMW 530i

2012 750il lock problems

Ok, I’m fed up. I’ve looked everywhere and nobody seems to have the same issue I’m having. First, it started with the trunk (from remote) no longer works. Second, my touch (comfort access) stopped working. Third, if my remote was near my car my drivers door lock would lock and unlock repeatedly. Then the driver door stopped locking or unlocking. Thought it was a fuse, but then it started working....hum But now it’s blowing #14 15 amp fuse. I replaced it and it blew again. So nothing in the lock system is working. When my remote gets close to my car my lights flash so it knows it there, but no control from my remote to lock or unlock. I wonder if there is a central modular that controls the lock system? I see nothing online for any electrical system. Any help?

My Cars
    2001 525it
    The problem is how complex it is, using Ista and running a test plan might help

My Cars
    2003 BMW 530i
    Quote Originally Posted by jclausen View Post
    The problem is how complex it is, using Ista and running a test plan might help
    What is Ista? And test plan?

Thanks,

My Cars
    2003 BMW 530i
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniegolfs View Post
    What is Ista? And test plan?

Thanks,

Never mind, I figured out what Ista is. Integrated Service Technical Application. For independent developed specifically for independent automotive workshops to provide full diagnostic and coding/programming functions.