Thread: 2019 British GP

My Cars
    E92 M3,SL63 AMG

2019 British GP

What a race. Good race for MERC, 1-2. Bottas got screwed with the safety car, but i think even without it, he would've battled with Legend to the end.

Crazy thug Vettel showed up again. Rams MAX up the arse and ruins his race. They both would've ended up on podium. Ferrari should replace the thug ASAP. Get Max or Alonso back in there. Leclerc screwed by strategy. Ferrari should hire a new strategy dude.

My Cars
    N/A
    How is the Formula1.com site so bad. Content, navigation, timeliness of news. It's just horrible.

Did Vettel get penalized for that? Not sure what he was complaining about after the crash. Did telemetry show Max doing anything different at that corner from before?

My Cars
    E92 M3,SL63 AMG
    There are many sites to get F1 content. The thug got a 10 sec penalty and i think 2 penalty points on his license. He did apologize to Max after the race.

My Cars
    N/A
    I know there are other sites but the official site seems to have gotten worse

My Cars
    ∞FX37,M3a/4,94 332
    Quote Originally Posted by workhurts View Post
    I know there are other sites but the official site seems to have gotten worse
    I hardly ever go to the official F1 site, usually Planet F1 and Crash.net/f1 but most of there stories after worth reading anyway.

This is worth watching;

[IMG][/IMG]