Thread: Radio question for 2014 Z4 2.8i

My Cars
    2014 Z4 and 2016 X6m

Radio question for 2014 Z4 2.8i

Hi, i recently purchased a 2014 Z4 with the basic radio (no navigation and such) including Sirius. It does not have blue tooth and i am interested in using the AUX to stream music from my phone. The AUX seems to be set up only to load music from a 16 pin iPod. I bought and adapter to connect my Samsung S7. but when i connected it, the radio was looking for a playlist to download. Is there a way to stream from my phone with this radio? If not, is it possible to install the touch screen radio in this vehicle without it costing a fortune?

My Cars
    2012 Z4
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg4159 View Post
    Hi, i recently purchased a 2014 Z4 with the basic radio (no navigation and such) including Sirius. It does not have blue tooth and i am interested in using the AUX to stream music from my phone. The AUX seems to be set up only to load music from a 16 pin iPod. I bought and adapter to connect my Samsung S7. but when i connected it, the radio was looking for a playlist to download. Is there a way to stream from my phone with this radio? If not, is it possible to install the touch screen radio in this vehicle without it costing a fortune?
    I use the AUX in the armrest, you have to select AUX on the radio too.