Hey guys. I'm stuck.

2010 N54 335XI. I just completed my ST install and was trying to flash the ST backend using Bimmerboost flash. Following the flash my DME went into recovery mode. I had a feller rewrite my DME to stock using WinKFP. Following the stock write my car will not get fuel. Before all of this, the car ran... just not well. I drove it to the car wash and back.

When I press the start button I can hear the fuel pump run for a brief moment and I confirmed I do get voltage with a multimeter during that time. The problem is that's the only time I get power. When trying to start the car I get nothing. No pump activation, no rail pressure, nothing.

In INPA I get no errors, but also nothing happens when I try to activate the fuel pump. Zip. I reset the ECU, but when trying to sync motor to ecu (something that was suggested in a different discussion with similar issues) I get the error, "Operation due to EWS version not available!" Ews version 4. Secret key: locked.

Am I chasing an issue that's not an issue? I'm not exactly an expert with INPA... in fact, I suck.

Any ideas? Thanks.