Hello, all I don’t post here more of a lurker, but after much testing and success, I figure I share here what I posted on some of the e38 Facebook group (E38 Empire). So I have a 1998 750il came to me at 173k and a list of problems now I’m at 269k and the blue demon has been vs good to me… below is the biggest achievement so far besides fixed the ABS/DSC. (this is a copy and paste of the FB post)

My oem injectors were leaking, old and just beat... causing all types of problems from fuel trim problems to breaking up at high rpm … so I took to the interweb and with my knowledge and research...(google then buy now on Amazon) I went head first at 3am … best time to do it right …. Nothing open and everyone sleep and I had work 4pm the next day bring yolo back....
soooo first wtf time was getting the harness off.... advice start from the AC lower side and work your way up then go to the driverside.. you will only get about 2 feet of clearance in the front of the harness and then like 5 inchs in the back unless you unplug the crank sensors … aint no one have time for that BS lol...
no got them off only 4 bolts holding the injectors down easy time now right NOPE.... the rubber air lines to the injectors are HARD as plastic now.... they have NO give and no for forgiveness … I recommend get some pliers and break them off at the metal fuel rail side if your trying to save injectors... now bah bah curse curse toss tools yell more ok all done.. Clean up and install your injectors.
Soo now I wanted something close to OEM spec as I don't have a tune or a way to tune the car for bigger ones at this time so I got part 17089569 these are chevy injectors for the V6s they had in the 90s cheap and they come in different styles from single port to 6 port.. and they can be found for less than 10 dollars each.. You will also need PC61004-1 injector clips....
soo install went perfect (well the part where I tell 2 gallons of gas spray out from a failed clamp wasnt fun) took all the lines off cap off the vacuum less.. You will need to leave the 2 Air shut-off valve connect unless you use ncsexpert and code them out.

Please note I have new: fuel pump, FPR, coils, injectors o2 sensors, plugs

idle is near perfect I get less them a 10 rpm different so 600 idle is 590-610 thats it..
mpg is great .. 17 city 25-27 highway if I keep it at 70-80 and don't show my v12 dominance.. Even with all that dominance I got 592 to a tank and still 73 miles left.. Acceleration just PULLS ASS... no break up or hesitation.. Full rpm range and full speedo dusting... just overall a better car to me epic happiness
now the bad : cold start is about 2-3 secs per the computer 2.3 to the start disengages. But it's not a hard start just seem there not enough gas at the first spin to catch as the oem injectors are just 2 big nozzles vs now 6 small new ones. But starts after that are instant … ( no the injectors are not leaking or clogged had them beached test at fuelrailz in tampa).. maybe the dudmd tune will fix that like let the injector open longer at startup..
in closing if your doing intake gasket or having injector problems... I suggest this vs going 70-140 for an oem 2 port injector where as some places you can get all 12 injectors for 140.. ..... update to that last part is the air pump and injector vacuum bypass map is running to heat up the cats i don't have.. this bumps more gas to the car is above 50c.