Thread: Intravee II + Alpine KCA-420i

My Cars
    BMW & Lotus

Intravee II + Alpine KCA-420i

Used Intravee II and Alpine KCA-420i iPod adapter in good, working condition. Latest firmware is installed (V6.02-7155) on the Intravee. The KCA-420i has the wake-up mod so you never have to mess with the iPod once it’s plugged in and it will stay charged. Includes both iPod and AiNet cables, as well as all of the original packaging.

SOLD

I also have the oddments tray that takes the place of the trunk mounted CD changer in an E46 and makes a great place to locate your Intravee and iPod. I will throw this in for free if the buyer wants it.

No trades. Shipped price is to US lower 48. Any questions or if you would like additional pics, post up or PM me. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by roarf; 06-20-2019 at 08:07 PM.
    '14 Evora S - Chrome Orange/Ebony
    '02 M5 - Carbon Black/Silverstone
    '15 M235i xDrive - Mineral Grey/Black

My Cars
    99 IL/13 SXT/04 Audi A4
    PM me you PAypal account
    El Cid 1999 IL
    DUDMD Tune/DINAN CAI/19 in Style 95 Rims/Bilstein's Shocks/Eibach Lowering Springs/OEM Folding Mirrors/Custom Cupholder/Custom Wood Sunshade/Sport Steering Wheel/Euro Center Console/Leather Shifter/Rearview Camera /Luke Custom 10 in Sub Box/Cross Drilled Rotors/Rear view Camera/BMW OEM Monitors/BMW E38 Picnic Tables/Vanity Headrests/OEM Roof Rack/Strut Bar/Dinan MAF and Dinan Throttle Body and Dinan tunning /BM53 Radio upgrade /Custom Innovadrive NXG39 modify and Alpine ILX-W650 touch screen radio.

My Cars
    99 IL/13 SXT/04 Audi A4
    Quote Originally Posted by roarf View Post
    Used Intravee II and Alpine KCA-420i iPod adapter in good, working condition. Latest firmware is installed (V6.02-7155) on the Intravee. The KCA-420i has the wake-up mod so you never have to mess with the iPod once it’s plugged in and it will stay charged. Includes both iPod and AiNet cables, as well as all of the original packaging.

$185 shipped

I also have the oddments tray that takes the place of the trunk mounted CD changer in an E46 and makes a great place to locate your Intravee and iPod. I will throw this in for free if the buyer wants it.

No trades. Shipped price is to US lower 48. Any questions or if you would like additional pics, post up or PM me. Thanks for looking.
    Payment is in your INBOX also can you also throw in the oddments tray that takes the place of the trunk mounted CD changer
    El Cid 1999 IL
    DUDMD Tune/DINAN CAI/19 in Style 95 Rims/Bilstein's Shocks/Eibach Lowering Springs/OEM Folding Mirrors/Custom Cupholder/Custom Wood Sunshade/Sport Steering Wheel/Euro Center Console/Leather Shifter/Rearview Camera /Luke Custom 10 in Sub Box/Cross Drilled Rotors/Rear view Camera/BMW OEM Monitors/BMW E38 Picnic Tables/Vanity Headrests/OEM Roof Rack/Strut Bar/Dinan MAF and Dinan Throttle Body and Dinan tunning /BM53 Radio upgrade /Custom Innovadrive NXG39 modify and Alpine ILX-W650 touch screen radio.