Hello - First time posted, lurker for the most part. I traded in a 2011 328i xDrive for a 2011 335i xDrive yesterday. Same color, miles, etc. It has about 70k miles on it.

I got it out of state and drove it home. About 130 miles into the 230 mile trip, I went to pass a semi on a two lane highway and I got the half yellow engine light and lost acceleration power. It went into "limp mode" and I was able to drive it home. After sitting and with a restart it drives but it may or may not have the service engine light on. Occasionally the Break, ABS 4x4 and traction control lights come up - I can't find a pattern here. Otherwise it drives at half power as long as you don't go over 3k rpm and then you get the yellow half engine signal again. I'm going to take it to a mechanic but the one I've had good luck with isn't available until Wednesday. I took it to auto zone and go the following error codes pulled.

U0100 - Lost communication with ECM/PCM A
P0107 - Manifold Absolute Pressure/BARO Sensor Low Input
P0237 - Turbo Charger Booster Sensor A Circuit Low
P0238 - Turbo Charger Booster Sensor A Circuit High
P3202 - Transmission Control Module CAN Chip Failure
P00BD - Mass or Volume Air Flow "A" Circuit Range/Performance - Air Flow Too High

As mentioned I'm going to get it looked at cause I'm just getting into car work but this has me rather bummed. Any insight into what I should emotionally prepare for or guidance on the mechanics diagnosis would be appreciated. Thanks!