Thread: First kill! 328i vs jetta

My Cars
    2009 135i

First kill! 328i vs jetta

Yeah, I just got my car a few weeks ago and I haven't really had the balls to gun it yet until today. I was going on a 2 lane entrance onto a 4 lane highway when this black jetta pulls up next to me with this guy in the car flicking me and my friends off. I was like "hell no" so i pushed forward a little, looked back and he came right up again. So, once we get on the highway i see him gun it and i follow his ass, switch over to the next lane(HOV) and take it to 5th gear, eventually going 105mph. My exit was coming up soon so I look back and I don't see the car anywhere. So I started changing lanes to exit and I see the same black jetta come by, too embarrassed to take another look at me or do anything.
    Just a jetta, but hey it was my first kill.

National Capital Chapter BMW CCA #367673

My Cars
    '07 530xi, '11 Sierra
    congrats on the first kill
    CAROLINA GAMECOCKS

My Cars
    '98 GTi 3L VR6 Turbo
    I'm just wondering, why would the guy just come up to you and your friend, "flicking you off"???

Later,
    Nater
    '98 GTi 3L VR6 Turbo...Now with 02M 6Speed - '08 Passat 3.6 VR6 AWD dropped on it's nuts.

My Cars
    5/94 Euro 325i coupe
    Congrats on your first kill

You know when and where the race begins but you never know when and where it ends, take care of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ClintonM3 View Post
    the Audi A4 is a tweaked, cosmetically enhanced, cross platform, put-together overnight VW.
    Quote Originally Posted by joeuser528e View Post
    Staggard setups are for cars that you park at show meets. They go well with 5 screens and 3 12"s.