Thread: Free Beige Seats

My Cars
    91' 325i

Free Beige And Black Seats

I have a black driver comfort seat and beige passenger comfort front seat and a standard rear seat(back and bottom cushions) in good condition. They're currently sitting in a storage unit in Madison WI, and will have to go in the garbage if someone doesn't want them. Anyone interested?
    Last edited by firstRWD; 06-07-2019 at 05:34 PM.

My Cars
    87 325is 96 GMC Suburban
    I wish I could help you get rid of those seats, but am hardly ever in that area...sent you a pm anyway

My Cars
    91' 325i
    Hopefully someone will take them. Maybe they could get a few dollars on CL for them. They're rip and wear free, in good condition. I'd hate to have to put them in the garbage, but I can't store them anymore. I'm out of the E30 game, likely for good considering the silly prices they'll probably be going for in five years when I'd be looking to get a fun car again. I love E30s, but they'll probably be at $5,000 minimum in five years. Then add another $5,000 to bring the engine into great condition, suspension, wheels, etc. You can build a hell of a fun Miata, etc for less at that point. I doubt the other fun, low power, RWD cars will go up in price as much as E30s.

My Cars
    87 325is 96 GMC Suburban
    Craiglist is free, and I’ve always had good luck there. I’m sorry to hear you had to sell your car, I thought it was a pretty decent ride with what you had done to it. Assuming you sold it to move on and better yourself, maybe someday spending 10K on a project won’t seem out of reach for you, but most likely you will simply stumble upon one, (or something similar) for a wholesale price, and if so, you will know that much more what to look for/what to do with it. I don’t know if you remember but mine had baby seats in it when I met you in Wisconsin that time, and it’s now my 11 year old daughter telling me not to sell mine.

My Cars
    1991 325iC
    Hi, do you still have these?

My Cars
    91' 325i
    Sorry, I had stopped checking this after a week or so. Yes, I do still have them. Are you still interested?

My Cars
    1989 bmw 325i
    I’m interested. I’m in Milwaukee.
    Swift89@hotmail.com

My Cars
    91' 325i
    Seats are no longer available.