Racing Point 17
    Haas 16
    Toro Rosso 16
    Renault 14
    Alfa Romeo 13
    Williams 0

My Cars
    E92 M3,SL63 AMG
    This track should favor Ferrari on paper. Merc have an upgraded ICE, but it seems that tyre wear may play a bigger role.
    Last edited by VĒmp; 06-07-2019 at 11:21 PM.

My Cars
    17 Raptor|05 GTO|00 P38
    Another gift wrapped win for The Legend.

- - - Updated - - -

Even Sky Sports thinks it’s a joke.

My Cars
    E92 M3,SL63 AMG
    . Good to see you back burninator.

Thug should practice track re-entry. Legend pressured him to the mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

And why is The Thug messing with the position bollards in Parc fermé. They should give him another penalty for that.

My Cars
    17 Raptor|05 GTO|00 P38
    Why do you hate racing?

My Cars
    BMW & Lotus
    Quote Originally Posted by VĒmp View Post
    Thug should practice track re-entry.
    You should try slamming on your brakes at 80 mph with all 4 wheels in the grass without ABS and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by burninator View Post
    Even Sky Sports thinks it’s a joke.
    You know it's bad when even Crofty didn't like it.
    '14 Evora S - Chrome Orange/Ebony
    '02 M5 - Carbon Black/Silverstone
    '15 M235i xDrive - Mineral Grey/Black

My Cars
    Alpha Romero
    An absolute joke. Inexcusable decision by the FIA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VĒmp View Post

Thug should practice track re-entry. Legend pressured him to the mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

And why is The Thug messing with the position bollards in Parc fermé. They should give him another penalty for that.
    Shirley you must be kitten?

He did get penalized 2 points off his license for switching the boards. I call that a fair trade.

A post on Reddit showing him switching the boards topped r/All, probably bringing in more fans to watch this farce of a sport.

My Cars
    04 330i zhp; 06 Cooper S
    Nobody likes it when the stewards directly affect the win. Never a good look; and even Lewis doesn't want to win like that. But what I haven't heard said is that Seb steered right after his front tires were on the gray. We all know that the safest and most effective way to rejoin the track is to steer as straight as you can, and after Seb did a great job of catching the oversteer on the slippery part, he steered right onto the racing line to block Lewis, who managed to stand on the brake just enough to avoid contact. If Vettel had hit Lewis's wing and/or pushed him into the wall, it would seem to be a more defensible call, so you shouldn't penalize Mercedes just because he was able to avoid a crash.

My Cars
    2006 Toyota Tundra
    I don't know enough racing precedent to know what they do in the past but it felt like a racing incident to me. Bummer it had to turn out that wait regardless of who you are a fan of.

My Cars
    E92 M3,SL63 AMG
    Quote Originally Posted by maxell0405 View Post
    Nobody likes it when the stewards directly affect the win. Never a good look; and even Lewis doesn't want to win like that. But what I haven't heard said is that Seb steered right after his front tires were on the gray. We all know that the safest and most effective way to rejoin the track is to steer as straight as you can, and after Seb did a great job of catching the oversteer on the slippery part, he steered right onto the racing line to block Lewis, who managed to stand on the brake just enough to avoid contact. If Vettel had hit Lewis's wing and/or pushed him into the wall, it would seem to be a more defensible call, so you shouldn't penalize Mercedes just because he was able to avoid a crash.
    +44. He was in control after entering the track and intentionally steered right when he scanned his mirrors and saw Lewis there. Nobody else to blame but Vettel

My Cars
    Fiesta ST
    Quote Originally Posted by maxell0405 View Post
    Him steering right was to catch a second oversteer moment when he got onto the pavement again, and you can see he only checks his mirror after the whole thing is over. I don't know why everybody thinks you can steer a car with dirty ass tires anywhere you want. If he would have kept his steering wheel straight he would have probably spun, he was just doing anything he could to not crash (which I think is still allowed?) If this call sets the standard they need to put an asterisk next to every championship before 2000.

And even then, if the stewards thought Seb needed to be punished (which I think is retarded), why not have him just concede the position? That would've at least given us a great finish. An absolutely ridiculous decision, I'd like to see how many millions switched off in the minute following that bullshit call.

My Cars
    N/A
    Is there a difference between re-entering the track dangerously on purpose vs not on purpose in the rules? I haven't been able to find the specific rule about this.

So when a driver going into turn 1 over cooks it, nails the brakes and clips the driver ahead of beside I've seen people get penalties for that. What's the difference then?

You lose control, racing incident or not, and cause a crash or obstruct the racing line then you might get penalized.

Not sure the argument of I didn't do it on purpose or I had nowhere else to go carries any weight. Again, would have to read the rules.

My Cars
    yay
    He was a passenger on re-entry and the penalty was stupid. If that's the rule, it needs to be revised.

That said, he needs to stop making errors under pressure.
    CARS
    02.92 325is / 06.72 2002 / 02.91 XJ / 08.04 R53 JCW

My Cars
    1987 325iS...edan
    Just watched the race. What an unbelievably disappointing ending to what was a pretty good race. F1 does everything it can to penalize effort. What a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Hahahah, the shot in the room afterward with the Gilles Villeneuve quote was absolutely priceless.
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one?
    Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!