Thread: Match 7 UP DSP Plug and Play Amplifer

My Cars
    2003 BMW Z4 3.0

Match 7 UP DSP Plug and Play Amplifer

I am selling my Match UP 7 BMW DSP Plug and Play Amplifer... This is a direct replacement for your OEM horrablw unit. Itworks for any BMW 2006 and up with the HIFI option.

This amp is amazing!! It has a 30 band EQ for each speaker! You can tune Slop, Qfactor, RTA.. everything.. it has a dynamic bass expander etc... You use the laptop software that it comes with...

This amp was designed so that you do not have to replace your factory speakers but to enhace them...

Below is Audiotech Fishers desciption of this....

You cannot buy these at retail stores. Authorized Dealers only and it's price fixed at $1000... These amps do not come up for sales used very often.

$700 and I will ship to the lower 48. I am located in Arizona....

Call or text anytime: 480.558.6553

The "M package" for your BMW HiFi sound system (option 676) – The MATCH UP 7BMW is a revolutionary sound upgrade for those who desire significantly more power and dynamics, but also care about seamless integration into the vehicle.
    The installation is done in the blink of an eye at the mounting position of the original amplifier thanks to the included Plug & Play connection cable and a custom-fit mounting plate. Nevertheless, the UP 7BMW amplifier is so flexible that it can easily be used for universal applications in BMW vehicles.
    Besides Audiotec Fischer's proprietary Class HD technology and the cutting-edge 64 Bit DSP with tremendous processing power, new and high innovative DSP features such as "Augmented Bass Processing", the "StageXpander" and the “RealCenter” function guarantee top-class listening pleasure.
    Of course, the UP 7BMW also offers a MATCH Extension Card slot (MEC slot) for additional input and output modules such as a Bluetooth® Audio Streaming module or a High Resolution audio USB sound card.
    Thanks to the professional and user-friendly DSP PC-Tool software V4 the configuration of the UP 7BMW becomes straigthforward and intuitive.

My Cars
    E60 535i M-Sport
    ever sell it?
    2010 E60 535i N54 {sleeper}
    M-Sport, Alpine White w/Natural Brown Leather
    Coilovers, APEX Race Wheels
    Trebila-tuned motor, xHP Stage3 tranny tune,
    FBO+Meth FUN!!!