My e36 m3 evolution launch.....and before i get slagged off for driving downhill the road is dead flat. relevant mods schrick 284 cams, stock ecu fueling not right needs a remap but still eats e46 m3 for breakfast lol, uprated injectors, eisenmann race exhaust with dtm tips 86mm, quickshift gear linkage,viscous delete, aluminium rad and larger oil cooler, full vanos rebuild,shims done, oem big end shells and arp bolts,all new oem engine sensors,Maf, coil packs,lamda sensors,cam n crank sensors,tps,cts sensor on engine. lightened and balanced flywheel with m5 clutch, low ratio diff, kwv3 coilovers, H&R adjustable anti roll bars,full nut n bolt suspension rebuild with full poly bush, Ferrari f40 brembo GT calipers on front porsche 996 brembos on rear with e46 m3 csl floating discs all round,Racelogic digital traction and launch control etc etc finally after a lot of effort got her running spot on so its time to fit the mac motoren carbon airbox and ring chip wizards for a remap.

just purchased this https://www.pnpecu.com/vems-s50b32-pnp-kit-7-p.asp

Kit consists of
VEMS 88pin Motronic PNP
VEMS 400kpa MAP sensor (capable of 3bar boost (43psi boost))
Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband sensor and extra wiring. No controller required ($150 saving)
Bosch air temp sensor and a patch cable to extend to the original air temp connector. ( The standard sensor is not fast enough to use in a speed density system). This will not fit in the OEM location and should be fitted somewhere prior to your throttle body
Base map for a standard engine

once it arrives i will fit the wideband o2 sensor, ecu, map sensor, air temperature sensor and mac motoren airbox then its time for a remap, cant wait to finish her off and taste the fruits of my labour.