Hey guys, I’m currently looking to buy a used 128i. I narrowed down my choices to two options:

2011 white 128i, manual, sunroof, base trim, 40k kilometers
2013 black 128i, automatic, m sport package, red leather, 47k kilometers, original rims and tires included as well as aftermarket 18’’ rims and tires

As far as transmission goes, I really prefer manual over auto (but I currently drive an auto and I don’t miss manual trans as much as I tought..) I also prefer white over black but not by much and a sunroof is cool especially on a car that small imo.. only downside is base trim vs m package and red leather vs black leather (I love this coral red)

But I’m wondering how far the m package can compensate for the auto trans in sportivity... it has sport seats, sportier suspension, and this particular car is on 18’’....

For the rest... I think 2 years younger is better that 7k km less.

So, how I see it right now, the m package doesn’t fully compensate for the lack of manual transmission but the fact that it’s 2 years younger and that it has red leather makes it even. That’s why I’d like to have your opinions on both cars.

P-s ..of course i will try both cars.. I’m just curious about what you guys think..