E30 front Wilwood brake upgrade kit swap performance non M.
This brake kit includes:

1. Enormous Aluminum 4 piston Wilwood calipers (43.75mm pistons) in red

2. Enormous 280MM, 11-inch diameter CNC drilled, slotted, vented and machine balanced rotors

3. DOT approved custom fabricated steel braided brake lines

4. Custom fabricated T6061 aluminum brackets

6. Wilwood sport brake pads

7. All needed hardware

asking $850 .located in nyc

This kit is a complete kit. There are no other parts needed to complete the installation. Installing is very easy, and can be done in less than two hours. The lightweight Aluminum 4 piston calipers have 43.75mm diameter pistons. These calipers are available in many local auto parts stores, so replacing them is not a problem (part number Wilwood 6816). Large rotors dimensions are 280MM diameter x 22MM thick (11 inch diameter x .866 inch thick). The vented slotted and drilled rotors are precisely built with CNC machines. The steel braided brake lines are custom made to fit this brake kit for easy installation. The aluminum caliper brackets are made of the highest grade of aircraft quality aluminum on the market T6160. These brackets are very light and extremely strong. They will never rust or corrode. You have the choice of getting performance street brake pads or race only pads. I personally have this brake kit on my E30 and it made a big difference, my car now stops on the dime. This brake upgrade is also extremely lightweight; it will help reduce the amount of unsprung weight. This is important since it will allow your suspension to react to road conditions much faster than with heavy cast iron calipers. Your car will handle better and be more predictable. Overall it’s a great brake kit that will make you stop faster and better than you could ever imagine.