Hey all... I am currently in the process of selling my 2004 e46 M3 to make room for a 2016 f83 M4 6MT. I'm picking up the car in Washington near the end of this month and plan on driving it to San Francisco...making it into a mini vacation/spring break trip with my boys. My plan would then be to ship it home to Alabama from the SFO Bay Area. However, I'm running into an issue of trying to coordinate a transport pick-up as an adult needs to be present when the car is picked up and the transport companies cannot commit to a specific date & time, unless I'm willing to pay heavily. I checked with the area BMW dealerships and they are unwilling to help.

So...reaching out to the enthusiasts here to see if anyone could help on this front. That is, I would drop off the car in the afternoon on Saturday, April 1 and then head to the airport for an evening flight home. The transport pick-up would then be within 4 days of 4/1 (and could even be on 4/1...just won't know until nearer that day). Any help or suggestions on this would be appreciated!