Hi

I am having difficulties getting my car to communicate correctly with INPA and other tools.

INPA shows both dots as black. Ignition on and the other one. When I try to retrieve error list from memory I get the message "IFH-0003: Datatransmission to interface disturbed"

I have bought one of the transparent K+DCAN on ebay, from China. With the red led on one side.
Fresh install of Win10 with INPA, NCS etc

When connecting the cable to the car the red led will light up for a period of time as expected, but when I use Dcan utility I get the timeout echo error. Both when the red light is on and off.
The connector with the red led gets quite hot after being connected to the car for more than a couple of minutes, but this is maybe normal?

I have set latency to 1. Tried different com ports (1,5 and 6), and updated ediabas.ini + odb.ini accordingly.
I also changed the IP address to 192.168.68.1 in ediabas.ini. I also tried to change the IP to the subnet my computer is on (192.168.100.1) but didn't help.
Tried uninstalling USB com port drivers that windows automatically found and installed the ones from ftdichip . com. Didn't help.

The reason I need to code my car is I have disconnected my CD changer from most ring and installed Dension 500GW blueooth module. I got rid of the cd changer and put a loop on the Dension port that should be connected to the CD changer. As described in the manual.

If there is some problem with the most fiber ring, can this affect transmission between ODB port and my computer?
Any other suggestions on how to solve my problem?