Thread: Turbo build part out

My Cars
    e36 325is turbo m3 swap

Turbo build part out

Alright guys, I have a few things left over from my previous part out that’s taking up crazy space. Everything is priced to sell pm me for pictures of anything listed below.

188 3.23 low mileage lsd diff-250

Obd1 harness -50

Ign1a coils- 325 for the set of 6

M50 manifold drilled and tapped for external boost Sources-75

S52 head fresh out the Mechinist shop w new valve stems & supertech springs and retainers -1100

Bare s52 head cut for receiver groves -300

Clutch setup w single mass wheel has 7k
    miles on it & plenty of life left-300

7675 dbb gen 1,0 miles on a fresh rebuild w paperwork. -1150

Snow performance stage 2.5 kit bnib-350

M52 o ringed block with 84.5 coated tops and skirts Wisco pistons eagle rods arp mains tapped oil pump chain tensioner & custom oil pump All new chains& guides Balanced for 8500 rpm-2000

Zex Nitrous kit, foot switch w all the lines bottle and brackets-200

Threadstone 1245 ic bnib-350

Id1300 injectors -800

Nardo gray 328i m3 Clone shell-1500

Z06 bbk with brand new calibers (freshly powder coat red),custom ss lines, hawk pads& adapter brackets. Rotors are new but have surface rust from sitting. 850

Everything is priced to sell as I need to clear up space for my new toy, again please dm me or text/call @ 6788159838 for any inquires or pictures of any said items.

Thanks!
    Last edited by terry baby; 05-01-2019 at 12:41 PM.

My Cars
    1995 Avus Blue M3
    Anything still available

My Cars
    '08 G35S, '98 M3/4/5
    PM'ed
    Infiniti G35S Turbo BMW M3/4/5 Ninja ZX6R 636
    Penn State University '08...better than your school since 1855
    Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Incorporated

UTI Class of '10, BMW "STEPchild"
    Acurazine.com Mod Squad

My Cars
    1991 BMW 318is
    PM sent!

My Cars
    750 awhp 996tt
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuz up doc View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with this seller? I’m only asking cause I gave him a large sum of money on May 15, 2019 for the engine block, 2 heads, intercooler, and coils. I have not heard from him since June 13th. I only created this account to try and contact him hence my user name.
    I hope you sent him money via PayPal , and also not friends and family either

My Cars
    F90 M5; E36 M3 Turbo
    He joined 3 years ago and has made 80+ posts so that is promising. Always beware new members selling stuff or deals that seem too good to be true or pictures of parts you have seen posted by others on the internet. And always protect your transactions with a credit card or PayPal or similar unless you know the person. Just common sense. And even then, you will probably get ripped off at some point. The internet is today’s Wild West.

My Cars
    1995 Avus Blue M3
    I’m not gonna keep replying to this thread bumping it up all the time. I will update this with final outcome when it happens. He did get back to me but I still don’t have a definitive shipping info only bill of lading number for Rand L. But he is communicating with me so I will update with outcome. I was hoping somebody had purchased from him on here. Thanks for the replies
    Last edited by Wuz up doc; 06-30-2019 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Seller has fulfilled obligation positive out come

My Cars
    are slow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unvmy996 View Post
    I hope you sent him money via PayPal , and also not friends and family either
    They can still help.
    If you used a credit card for sending money through paypal, call the credit card company or the bank which the card is associated with.
    When paying for stuff even through friends and family, you should always put the parts in the note section.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
    -Dr. Seuss
    DIY BMW Tools. Charlie For President

My Cars
    1995 Avus Blue M3
    I appreciate all the feedback. I paid via PayPal and used there goods and services. I learned a lot with this transaction and I’m definitely not new to using PayPal. I just wanted to know if anyone has dealt with seller before because seller was hard to reach. I am a member on other forums and there is usually a trader rating associated with user. I didn’t notice many members on this forum with that kind of option maybe I wasn’t looking hard enough. Seller has been responsive now, as any one knows you hand over thousands of dollars to somebody and don’t here back that’s scary.

My Cars
    1995 Avus Blue M3
    I wasn’t going to respond back to this thread noting the final outcome but a few members told I should everyone should know what happened. If those members want to chime in that’s there choice. I’m not bash this seller terrybaby but let you know what happened.
    After paying seller 4,500 and opening and closing 2 PayPal cases seller finally shipped items I purchased 2 months later after payment was done. It took seller 2 months to even ship items. He took pictures and provided BOL and PRO number. I received items and shipment was destroyed. I purchased built short block, 2 cylinder heads, tread stone intercooler, ign1a coils, and seller threw in some gaskets. Now up to this point seller has made me open 2 PayPal cases and close 2 PayPal cases and at the time I received shipment I did know PayPal will not let me open another. I refused shipment as there were only 2 heads, gaskets , and coils present in shipment the big item short block was not there. I contacted seller and he immediately tells me there is a 6,000 insurance check for me I just have to cooperate with claim process. Now I’m thinking this is not my problem insurance benefits seller not buyer and therefore upon damages to shipment seller should have refunded me. So I go to PayPal without any further contact with seller and try to open another case and I can’t against there policy. So I’m at mercy of this 6,000 insurance check that I know probably doesn’t exist. I got back and forth with seller and carrier both calling each other liars. At this point I was done and filed a charge back with my credit card an finally on Aug 13 I received my refund forced by credit card company.
    I know it’s long post and this is only a fraction of evidence and statements that transpired. I learned a lot about PayPal and how credit cards work. In my opinion I was being scammed from the beginning seller manipulated PayPal policy knew I couldn’t open another case. At no time during transaction did seller state I was responsible for his shipping insurance. PayPal policy show that insurance is sellers responsibility not the buyers as it benefits seller to issue a refund immediately upon a shipping problem.
    Thanks for advice from many other guys out there.
    Last edited by Wuz up doc; 01-11-2020 at 05:39 PM.