BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 1995 BMW E36 M3 5-Speed - Clean Title - Immaculate - Enthusiast Owned

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3

1995 BMW E36 M3 5-Speed - Clean Title - Immaculate - Enthusiast Owned

For sale is my prestigious 1995 BMW M3 (E36) 5-Speed. I am the third owner of the car, and current registered owner. Car is always garaged and under full comprehensive insurance. I love the car to death, and always tinker on the smallest things to get to it to as perfect as it can be. The M3 does have a few dings and dents, with the only noticeable one being at the front passenger fender. I’m a huge fan of OEM+, and as you can see, that is the inspiration of the direction that the car has went. I wash (two-bucket method but most of the time touchless wash) and spray wax the car weekly, and never eat in the car. This car has been my pride and joy, so I expect it to go to someone who shares that same vision and will take care of the car as such. I had purchased it off an older man who restores MGB’s and Triumph TR6’s, and has had the car since the year 2000. He had purchased it off a buddy of his who worked at a BMW dealership back then, who’s had it since 1995. I’ve put thousands and thousands of dollars of parts and work into this car, but I’m looking to use the funds from this sale to contribute to an E46 M3. Below, I’ll list everything that I’ve done to the car. I have plenty of receipts and records for most to all the work done as well, which will all be included. This list will include all modifications, maintenance, miscellaneous replacement parts, and so on.

Exterior/Body:
    -Color: Cosmosschwarz-Metallic (303)
    -3 Stage Paint Correction performed by iDetailOC in Irvine, CA
    -Re-painted Front Bumper by King’s Auto Body Shop in Huntington Beach, CA
    -New Glass Projector Euro Headlights/Clear Corners with New H1 Bulbs
    -New Glass Fog-lights with New H1 Bulbs
    -OEM Fog Light Bracket Supports Replaced
    -New Clear Side-Markers
    -New Clear Corner Tail Lights
    -Lamin-X Headlight & Fog Light Films applied to prevent rock chips and pitting
    -New OEM BMW Emblems
    -New OEM ///M Trunk Emblem
    -New OEM ///M License Plate Frame
    -New Window Seals & Weather Strip for Rear-Quarter Panel Windows
    -New OEM Windshield Cowl Replaced
    -LED Rear License Plate Lights

Wheels/Tires:
    - 17x8.5” Authentic Square Stamped OEM LTW (Lightweight) Motorsport Wheels (Extremely high Rare). Car came with the staggered setup as an option from factory, though I purchased another set just to take the rears, to swap with the fronts. This was the only way I could have the square 8.5” setup.
    -235/40/17 Federal 595 RSR-R Tires with less than 500 miles, have receipts for those as well.
    -Alignment performed simultaneously with tire install.

Interior:
    -OEM BMW M-Tech 2 Euro Wheel Re-wrapped in OEM BMW Leather w/M-Stitching (No-Airbag)
    -OEM BMW ZHP Weighted 5-Speed Knob
    -Brand New OEM BMW M3 All-Weather Carpet Floor Mats (Black)
    -Replaced miscellaneous parts such as the storage partition insert, OBC Bulbs, 12V Cigarette outlet with all new OEM BMW Parts.
    -Black Manual (Non-Heated) Vader Sport Seats in Superb shape, no rips or tears.
    -Rear Seat/Bolsters in Perfect Condition
    -Black Door Panels/Rear Quarter Panels in amazing shape.
    -Desired Cup-Holders in great shape, with Coin Holders.
    -Shift Boot Condition in great shape, with no tears or cracking.
    -Radio/Hi-Fi Tweeters/Speakers all in good working condition.
    -Headliner in great shape with no sagging anywhere.
    -Electric Sunroof
    -Cruise Control
    -Rear Pop-Out Windows
    -Driver Side Door Lock Striker Replaced (Common Issue)
    -Cabin Air Filter Replaced
    -All functions work as they should (Window Switches, All Dash Instruments, Controls, Switches, Lights, Etc.)

Engine/Transmission/Drive-Train:
    - S50B30US 3.0L Inline-6 Engine
    240 hp @ 6,000 rpm
    225 lb-ft tq. @ 4,250 rpm
    - ZF S5-31 5-Speed Manual Transmission (Referred to as "S5D 310Z" by BMW)
    -MAHLE Valve Cover Gasket & NGK 2288 Copper Plugs Replaced 2 Months Ago (Replaced Myself, though have receipts for all parts)
    -OEM Bosch Ignition Coils (6) Replaced 1 week ago. (Replaced Myself, though have receipts for all parts)
    -Oil Change Performed Last at 124,930 Miles with Mobil-1 15w-50 Oil (Full Synthetic)
    -Oil Change Performed Previously at Solely Bimmer Of Mission Viejo, CA @ 123,929 Miles with 5w-30 Castrol Oil (Full Synthetic)
    -Brake Fluid Bleed & Flush Performed at Solely Bimmer Of Mission Viejo, CA @ 123,929 Miles
    -Manual Transmission Fluid Flush and Fill Performed at Solely Bimmer Of Mission Viejo, CA @ 123,929 Miles
    -Complete Power Steering Hose System, Seal Rings, Cooling Line, Reservoir, and Hollow Bolts replaced at Orange County Motorwerks in Mission Viejo, CA. Fluid filled with Dexron III/Mercon Automatic Transmission Fluid.
    -Tensioner & Pulley Replaced at Orange County Motorwerks in Mission Viejo, CA.
    -Both Catalytic Converters Replaced 2-28-15
    -Oxygen Sensors Replaced
    -Radiator, Upper & Lower Radiator Hoses, Thermostat, Thermostat Housing, Water Pump (Metal-Impeller), Coolant Reservoir/Expansion Tank, Brass Bleeder Screw, OEM BMW Coolant, and Water Pump Pulley all replaced earlier this year. Thermostat, Thermostat Housing, and Coolant Flush were all done at Orange County Motorwerks of Mission Viejo, CA in March.
    -A/C Compressor, A/C Accumulator/Drier, A/C Expansion Device, A/C Oil, O-Ring & Solvent replaced 09/26/2008
    -A/C System Recently Flushed and Filled
    -Differential Flushed, Filled with 75W-90 Redline Fluid

Suspension/Bushings:
    -H&R Adjustable Sport Spring Set
    -Bilstein Sport Shocks Set
    -Rear Shock Tower Mounts (Pair)
    -E36, Z3 Strut Tower Reinforcement Plates (Pair)
    -Replaced Worn Tie-Rods with Lemforder Right & Left Tie Rod Assemblies at Orange County Motorwerks in Mission Viejo, CA.
    -Front Control Arm Bushings Replaced with OEM Rubber Bushings Early 2018
    -Rear Trailing Arm Bushings Replaced with PowerFlex Polyurethane Bushings in February 2019 by Bimmerheads Werkz in Santa Clarita, CA.

Mods:
    -Turner Motorsport Underdrive Pulley Kit w/Belt
    -UUC Clutch Arm Bushing Kit
    -5-Speed UUC Competition EVO 3 Short-Shift Kit
    -UUC DSSR
    -12MM H&R Spacers (Front) w/Extended wheel bolts

Many more photos of the car can be found at:
    https://www.flickr.com/gp/165437285@N03/W8FepR

And here is my craigslist link:
    https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...875020507.html

I am asking $14,750 for the car. Car has a clean title in my name, current CA tags, and smog performed. By no means am I in a rush to sell, and would prefer to hand the keys to someone that is as passionate about these cars as I am, and will take care of the car as best as possible. Please contact me at 949-426-9772. Thank you!

Attached Images Attached Images