Been a long time since I came back to this site. Had to sell my e36 back in 2013 because I feared flooded damage in the car. I regretted so badly selling that and missed it so much.

I would up buying an Altima SE-R for 2 years but I wrecked it the month I completed my classes for graduation in Miami.

Wound up buying a Volvo s80 t6 because I couldn't find a bummer for $2000 without severe problems. This Volvo was the headache of my life but damn did it pull with that twin turbo 6. I still have it but I got pissed because it was having some starting issues. I took it to the dealer to get the starter replaced and yet they couldn't fix the issue. They still don't know the issue and even said maybe replace the ECU and we hope that fixes it.

So long story short... I had enough. I found an amazing deal on a 2005 530i with 6 speed, cold and premium package for $4000. It has 200k miles but the Carfax showed it was highway miles and taken to a mechanic for maintenance. The mechanic was the BMW dealership and a reputable mechanic according to reviews. It showed things were maintained well and it still is prestine but I know nothing about this car. Someone tell me the reliability of the m54 engine, I'm confused on the power amount it has and all that.

I know I put MMO in my Volvo and it brought it alive again, do you recommend I put that in the oil or the gas?

Again... I've been out of the loop for a long time so try not to bust my balls too hard please