BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: SOLD - 1989 325i Convertible

My Cars
    1989 325i Convertible

SOLD - 1989 325i Convertible

1989 BMW 325i Convertible

Super clean BMW 325i Convertible with 72,500 miles. I have owned this car for almost 5 years. I am the third owner, and I purchased it from a neighbor and friend. The car has been garage-kept, and it shows.

This car has been serviced in the last 700 miles, and all service lights are on. You should be good for 15k miles, other than keeping the oil changed.

The exterior is in fantastic condition, especially considering the car is 30 years old. The paint is shiny and has no dents. The top is in excellent shape and looks new. I did not replace it, and I know the previous owner did not, as well, but it looks practically brand new.

The interior is in excellent shape. I had the leather reconditioned, and it looks and feels new. No cracks or splits in the upholstery or dash. The front seats are heated, and they work very well.

The engine runs strong and smoothly, with plenty of power. No excessive oil usage, either.

The car has new tires and a new battery. I also replaced the alternator belt and A/C belt at the last service. The brake wear sensor has also been replaced.

This BMW has had an aftermarket stereo installed, but I have an OEM stereo that I will include with the car.

The car is 30 years old, so it's not perfect, however, it will serve you well as a perfect weekender. It would also make a decent daily driver if needed. You can drive this car with confidence.

The only known issues are very minor ones: The A/C does not blow cold air. This is not a problem for me, because I only drive the car with the top down. The power antenna will not extend or retract on its own. You can, however, pull it up and push it down with no problem. The coolant light is on and will not go off. The car does not run hot, and the coolant is not low. It seems to be a problem with the light (or sensor). One of the instrument panel lights is out. The other works fine, and you can drive it at night with no issues. I haven't felt like pulling the dash to replace it, but it shouldn't be that tough. The on-board computer/clock does not work. This is not an issue and doesn't affect the operation of the car at all.

This BMW is sold as-is, with no warranties or guarantees, either expressed or implied. No returns. All sales final. Buyer is responsible for picking up car in - or arranging their own shipping from - Nashville, TN.

Price - $7500
    Pictures available upon request
    Last edited by Jsloantn; 04-23-2019 at 06:49 PM.

MauiM3Mania is offline Observer/Master Skeptic Moderator
    My Cars
    88M3 99M3 04M3 ITBx16
    Please post an asking price. Thank you.
    04M3 TiAg 69k slick-top 3 pedal
    99M3 Cosmos 61k S50B32 euro 6Spd

88M3 AW 43k miles Project FS

WTB: 3.5" Eurosport/Conforti CAI

My Cars
    1989 325i Convertible
    Done. $7500. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Price is $7500. Car is white with blue top and blue leather interior. Pictures available upon request.

My Cars
    1989 325i Convertible

1989 325i Convertible - Excellent condition - 72.5k miles - $7500

1989 BMW 325i Convertible

Super clean BMW 325i Convertible with 72,500 miles. I have owned this car for almost 5 years. I am the third owner, and I purchased it from a neighbor and friend. The car has been garage-kept, and it shows.

This car has been serviced in the last 700 miles, and all service lights are on. You should be good for 15k miles, other than keeping the oil changed.

The white exterior is in fantastic condition, especially considering the car is 30 years old. The paint is shiny and has no dents. The blue top is in excellent shape and looks new. I did not replace it, and I know the previous owner did not, as well, but it looks practically brand new.

The blue leather interior is in excellent shape. I had the leather reconditioned, and it looks and feels new. No cracks or splits in the upholstery or dash. The front seats are heated, and they work very well.

The engine runs strong and smoothly, with plenty of power. No excessive oil usage, either.

The car has new tires and a new battery. I also replaced the alternator belt and A/C belt at the last service. The brake wear sensor has also been replaced.

This BMW has had an aftermarket stereo installed, but I have an OEM stereo that I will include with the car.

The car is 30 years old, so it's not perfect, however, it will serve you well as a perfect weekender. It would also make a decent daily driver if needed. You can drive this car with confidence.

The only known issues are very minor ones: The A/C does not blow cold air. This is not a problem for me, because I only drive the car with the top down. The power antenna will not extend or retract on its own. You can, however, pull it up and push it down with no problem. The coolant light is on and will not go off. The car does not run hot, and the coolant is not low. It seems to be a problem with the light (or sensor). One of the instrument panel lights is out. The other works fine, and you can drive it at night with no issues. I haven't felt like pulling the dash to replace it, but it shouldn't be that tough. The on-board computer/clock does not work. This is not an issue and doesn't affect the operation of the car at all.

This BMW is sold as-is, with no warranties or guarantees, either expressed or implied. No returns. All sales final. Buyer is responsible for picking up car in - or arranging their own shipping from - Nashville, TN.

Price - $7500
    Pictures available upon request.

My Cars
    2015 i3
    Did you have any luck selling this? I am likely in the market for a new convertible at the end of the summer...Dave

My Cars
    1989 325i Convertible

Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiffonte View Post
    Did you have any luck selling this? I am likely in the market for a new convertible at the end of the summer...Dave
    I actually sold the car. It was picked up last weekend. Thanks!