Thread: Need help reading service information from BMW

My Cars
    2011 BMW 328i Xdrive

Need help reading service information from BMW

Hey everyone,

I'm hopefully going to be picking up my first BMW this weekend - a 2011 328i xDrive.
    It has 86,000 kms and priced at $13,500 CAD - (how much lower can I potentially get this?)
    I received a carfax report from the dealership that shows no accidents, and they also sent me a service document from BMW.

I'm having a hard time reading it, but it appears that almost all the service was done in 2014 or before (I assume this isn't good news).
    I might be missing something, so if anyone can help read it and let me know what i'm getting in to, that would be awesome.

Here's the report: https://imgur.com/a/NeeaZiB

My Cars
    That's because the vehicle went out of warranty at that time. There will be no service records from BMW after that, unless it was a recall, or something else BMW paid for. That looks like a DCS report, and is only what BMW shows on file. You don't have records of what the previous owner had payed for after the warranty.

There are also 3 open recalls on that vehicle. If you buy it, take it to any BMW dealer and ask to have them performed. It will be no charge to you. If you wanted to pay for it, you could also have them do a full inspection on the vehicle to see if it needs any additional repairs. You could also have this done before you buy the vehicle if you wish.
    ASE and BMW Master Certified Technician