I hear a lot of people bash Kicker. Theres usually a few reasons for this. 1. They have never owned a Kicker. 2. They did not have the electrical upgrades to support gheir product. 3. They form opinions based on others and are followers instead of leaders. I will admit, you can go spend $3K for some high end subs that take 5K watts rms, and a badass amp and of course you will sound better than Kicker. When I was a car audio Newb, I was ripped off and sold a 1000 watt rms Planet Audio amp for almost $400 and the sales rep, obviiusly newb himself sold me two yellow and black Kicker Comp C's. Those entry level 150 watt RMS took that 1000 watts RMS like a champ for almost 3 years before they gave up. I have owned about every sub and amp you can think of present day under 3K rms. I have 100% OFC 0 guage, 250 amp H.O alt, big 3, 2 brand new Optima yellow tops. I owned two higher end Kicker CVX 12"s along with my budget Hifonics BRZ 1516 $150 amp, in a 4' cubed box and my Silverado made fools look silly. People with Sundowns, DC Audio, JL, amps and subs. Higher end kickers sound great, hit hard, and get the job done for half or maybe a 1/3 of the price.. Thats all😎😎😎😎😎