This is a copy/paste of an e-mail to the tuner that did the files for the car. Lots of experience with him, and no issues for over 6 years.

Two days of test and tune and a solo event last week. No issues (except 4 year old Bridgestone RE71s !!! DEAD). Yesterday at a second T&T the car started running oddly (sort of weak at moments). At home I pulled codes using INPA and is was a "salad" --

93 post cat 2 voltage temp 480c
207, 208, 209, and 210 misfires on 6, 5, 4, & 3 (New plugs -- maybe coils)
94 internal index, 241
119 (I think Signal, potentiometer, servomotor) which is OBD2 P0221
EML light only

Cleared them, fired up the car, and it ran smoother (on the trailer)

This morning it fired up fine, drove around the site modestly, and took the car to grid. Then I ran it 700 feet to the start line, took off, and limp !! Only had idle. CEL and EML were lit. Took it to the trailer, shut it down, restarted, and CEL was on and EML was off. Throttle was fine so ran it up on the trailer and came home.

Using INPA pulled codes 118, 119, 120, and 120, but nothing else. Ran multimeter tests by uninstalling the throttle pedal and back probing pins 3 and 5. Voltage sweeps seemed fine with no sudden spikes or drop offs. A scope would have been better, but I don't have one. Nowhere in DIS or INPA could I find a data stream to check the live data from the car. Also, I back probed the plug at the pedal to confirm grounds and power.

Until yesterday, I have driven the car about 1000 miles with no issues after you sent the "recovered" DME back to me. My S54 Touring has a 2002 M3 DME in it, but I assume I can not swap it to the 04 M3 for testing --- correct?

Any thought? Should I swap the wagon's throttle pedal? Same part number.