Thread: E36 Custom 3" Turbo Exhaust Borla Mufflers

My Cars
    E46 M3, E90 M3

E36 Custom 3" Turbo Exhaust Borla Mufflers

Price: Sold

Up for sale is my custom 3" T304 stainless steel exhaust for a turbo E36. Everything was professionally TIG welded and the fitment was great. Both mufflers are Borla Pro XS. The tips are slanted dual 3" with double walls. As you can see, it has two O2 sensor bungs available (one for the DME and one for an A/F gauge). I had less than 5k miles on this exhaust.

I loved the way this thing sounded, especially when the turbo was spooling! Originally, I had just the first muffler in the middle but there was too much drone at highway speeds. Adding the second muffler at the back helped tremendously and now it sounds perfect! Unfortunately, I didn't record any videos before uninstalling it.

Although this was on my M3, I think it will fit any E36 chassis. I think the only requirements are that you use a SPA exhaust manifold and your turbo is a Garrett GT35R with a V-band exhaust housing. My specific turbo was a GT3582R if it matters. This is the most common setup for "Stage 1 and Stage 2" turbo kits. Only what is shown in the highlighted section of the image below is included.

You can find more pictures in my Google account which show fitment on the car. Keep in mind that my car had Ground Control coilovers installed in their lowest setting when these pictures were taken. I only had occasional light scraping with large speed bumps with this setup.

Remove the 4 spaces from this URL: https:// photos. app. goo. gl/yw3LuVUqDDdPst196

Local pickup preferred (Greenville, SC). I'll ship at the buyer's expense, but it will probably be expensive given it's one piece!

Last edited by SnobordBum; 07-11-2019 at 12:24 AM.

My Cars
    E46 M3, E90 M3
    all PMs replied to...bump

My Cars
    E46 M3, E90 M3
    Sold!