It's time to sell my 85' 325E...even though I absolutely love BMW, I'm looking to devote the money into my Porsche related projects / non car-related projects.

The good:

• Manual, shifts good w/ fairly new clutch
  • "Recaro" sports seats
  • Starts up easily every time I twist the key. No hesitation.
  • Doesn't leak anything
  • Doesn't smoke
  • From everything I've seen, rust free. From the research I've done the car was sold new in Cali and moved to New Mexico in the 90's, where it has lived ever since.
  • Pretty clean interior
  • Clean NM title in my name
  • Sunroof & LED warning panel work great as shown in videos
  • Gold BBS RA 252 wheels that give the car a nice period correct look

The not so good (bad):

• A couple of cracks in the dash
  • The windows work when they want to - I think it's the regulators but I have no clue.
  • AC switch needs to be rewired
  • Drivers seat is bent(?). I've took it a part a little to see whats going on and from what I've deducted a bracket is either broken or bent. Should be an easy fix. This is pretty common in these cars.
  • Needs new tires ASAP
  • Car gets shaky at high speeds. 90% sure it's the tires, as three have a decent amount of tread and one is on the cords, however all tires are dry-rotted. I jacked the car up today and looked at the suspension and everything seemed to be working properly.

The car has 340,000 miles, however I'm fairly sure it's been rebuilt at some point. The car is located in ABQ, NM and I'm willing to hold it for any out-of-state buyers. The car's color is BMW diamondschwarz-metallic. Above all, I would like the car to go to a good home. I believe $3,000 is fair for a rust free, schwarz, running & driving E30 w/ sports seats, so on. But if you think my price is unreasonable, I would be happy to chat. Don't be afraid to ask any questions either!

pictures (I'll take the car out and take some nice pictures sometime this week, but for now these will have to do):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/165021100@N04/?