Selling my car for the best offer. im keeping the rims tho. Build date 3/01. wide screen nav. mk3 I believe. She needs some TLC or she could be parted out. She does start and is drivable. but smokes from under hood. Would make an excellent project car. She has an oil leak and smokes from under hood. she sounds like a motorcycle. im assuming its a exhaust leak from the engine. Drivers outside door handle missing but I have the replacement part just needs to be painted. inside handle on drivers side broken as well. Doors won't lock. Has a sunroof leak. Water drips from back c pilar on passenger side. Rear drivers window won't go down. Clear coat on roof is damaged.Has power steering leak as well. Glove box latch broken. Timing chain job done last year as well as full suspension front and rear. Shocks and strut mounts included as well as rear bushings. it was time for me to let her go. Maybe there is someone out there who has the time to get her right again or that has the space to part her out and make some money.
IMG_6673.jpg
IMG_6674.jpg
IMG_6675.jpg