I don't know if this counts as a 'kill' per se, but it is definitely bizarre.

The Macca attracts a fair amount of attention wherever I go, but it kind of goes with the territory. I was at a traffic light, waiting for the green and I notice an Expedition behind me with 4 middle aged women looking, pointing and of course the cell phone cameras are out.

The light changes and I take off at a brisk (not absurd) pace, but I notice that the Ford's grill is filling my rear view. Rather than get tailgated, I drop a couple of gears and mash the loud pedal! The Macca is a 6 sec to 100 car, so in a blink I'm gone, but I can see that they are making an effort at keeping up. This road has a right/left kink before the next light and I just apex the 2 corners and start slowing for the red light.

I look in my mirror only to see said Expedition losing control through the 'S' turn. She doesn't quite gather it up and is in a lurid, smokey, sideways slide. I am in the left lane and the Expedition slides past in the right, jumps the curb and comes to a dusty rest in a dirt parking lot.

A kid in a Mazda 3 pulls up next to me and looks over and says, "Did you see that"? "What were they thinking trying to race a McLaren"? "Most ridiculous thing I've ever seen"! That about sums it up.