BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FS 2008 328i 6-speed

My Cars
    E90 and Saab SPG

FS 2008 328i 6-speed

Car is sold!

Car is in South Jersey near Philly, but I'm in Central Jersey regularly and can potentially deliver to somewhere up that way. I had been commuting 100 miles/day in this until a few weeks ago.

Looking for $5,500. Well-maintained 328i with 174k miles. New inspection. Regular oil changes with high-end, BMW-recommended synthetic (Castrol right now). Matching Z-rated Michelins in good shape. Fairly new coil packs (all 6) and spark plugs. Brake fluid and trans fluid (Redline) within last couple years. I can include Akebono rear pads (not yet needed). The car has been enthusiast maintained and driven with care. Lots of highway miles.

Imperfections are few but include some paint fade on the hood, slightly foggy headlight lenses, and a few small nicks and scratches. I believe the steering angle sensor may be bad as I get the associated warning lights and the active steering no longer functions. The power steering operates with no problems and the car is completely derivable with a new inspection sticker. I never looked into the problem as it does not affect usability or reliability. I have noticed an occasional grind into 3rd gear when temps are very cold, but I haven't noticed the issue in maybe a year so it's very easy to drive around if you're careful. All shifts are clean and crisp at operating temps. I changed the gear oil to Redline after I noticed the grind at around 140k and the car shifts great for me now.

Car has HIDs, Bluetooth, heated seats, etc. Not many naturally aspirated 3ers with manuals and RWD running around anymore, especially in clean, adult-owned condition. I am looking to sell because I changed jobs and have been biking to work. Call with questions.

Possible trade for a Subaru Outback XT, Saab 9-3 Viggen, Porsche Boxster (with cash on my end), or something else fun and interesting. I'd love a ratty, java green TR6 but please don't do that to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 87Vert; 03-29-2019 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Sold

My Cars
    E90 and Saab SPG
    Hi folks,

I may have over-estimated the car's market value, as I am not receiving as much interest as I thought I would (the car is also listed elsewhere). Please feel free to make an offer. This has been a great vehicle for me and it's looking like it could end up being even more affordable than I anticipated for the next owner. I should also mention I had been averaging over 28mpg on the car, which should give you an idea of the kind of driving I was using it for. I bought the car from the original owners. This is a very honest BMW.

My Cars
    E90 and Saab SPG
    Car is sold!
    Last edited by 87Vert; 03-29-2019 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Sold