Hey guys, figured I start a thread for my 335i since IÂ’ve already started doing minor modifications and I figured IÂ’d keep track better of what I do this car in the future. So to start things off I picked up a salvaged title crimson red 07 e90 335i sedan from my co worker for $1500 with 113k miles. I work at the BMW of Honolulu dealership and this car had been sitting here for quite a while because the customer couldnÂ’t afford the repairs and was also military so left island and we didnÂ’t have anyway to contact him, only my coworker did. So he purchased the car from the customer for $1500 which took a while before he took that lowball number. Coworker was going to flip it, but before he dove into fixing it offered it too me for the same price he bought it for. As far as what was wrong with it, it wouldnÂ’t start due too a fuel issue (later diagnosed to be the LPFP) air bag light on for passenger seat mat, ticking noise, boost leak from vacuum lines, few oil leaks (valve cover, OFHG, and oil pan) front shocks leaking and one of the rears, paint from front 1/3 forward was faded to the point where there wasnÂ’t any clear coat left, headlights wiring was cracking and adapative headlights no longer worked, and few other minor things. So decent amount of work needed to be done but for intial price of $1500 I feel like itÂ’s a good deal.