The short story is...
I am getting codes P0040 (O2 Sensor Signals Swapped Bank 1 Sensor 1/Bank 2 Sensor 1), 296A (Status: Active*Lambda sensors before cat switched), P2430 (AIR System Air Flow/Pressure Sensor Circuit Bank 1), and 2770 (Status: Active*secondary air heated film air mass sensor). I've recently replaced by cat converters with pipe. I've also just replaced my MAF Sensor and my air intake boot. I tried actually switching the front O2 plugs so that the correct sensor would be connected to the correct plug but I still get the same codes.

The long story is...
After deleting my catalytic converters and getting several airflow codes, I (a novice hobbyist) deleted my secondary air pump and placed a plug where the valve went. When I did the cat delete I did not install the L-shaped non-foulers in the rear bung of the manifold headers. To make matters worse, I installed the 1.5" spacers on the pre-cat O2 sensors. After I learned the error of my ways, I attempted to remove the spacers from the pre-cat sensors and screw the sensors directly into the headers. It worked fine for bank 2 sensor 1. But I cannot get bank 1 sensor 1 to screw directly into the header. And I'm trying to avoid taking the header back out of the car to screw the sensor in. I was able to put the 1.5" spacer that I removed from bank 2 sensor 1 onto the rear sensor (bank 2 sensor 2). I also purchased a pair of those Dorman Spark plug Non-Foulers and installed one on my Bank 1 sensor 1 O2 sensor and one on my Bank 1 sensor 2 O2 along with the 1.5" spacer. I also replaced my MAF sensor and my air intake boot. After I got the P0040 and 296A codes I swapped the plugs on top of the engine so I could quickly see if the sensors were indeed swapped. But I got the same codes. Now I'm stumped.

I'd appreciate any ideas, advice or recommendation.