Hello i'm new to the forums and this is my first post so please bare with me. Looking for any possible trades for my 2001 BMW 740i - M Sport. Car's current odometer has 190K miles. I've inherited this car from my family member that has recently became a widow, was mentioned to me that the car has always been pampered by BMW of Valencia with all service records. Car appears was in great shape and shows signs that someone really cared for this specific car for its age. Every feature works with the car and is in great shape, very minor dings, no rips in the interior. Now, With reviewing the CarFax I do not see if the Timing Chain Guide has been taken care of. I will be making a private YouTube Video for any possible Buyer/traders. The only things that I have noticed wrong with the car is scratches that were filled with touchup paint such as a pea sized scratch on the hood, and a 4 inch length scratch on the passenger side skirt. The passenger back wheel also is showing signs that it needs to be repainted such as minor missing chrome spots. All wheels appear to have imbeded brake dust in the crevices as well. Any other mentions I will cover in the YouTube video once the sun comes up.

2001 BMW 740i Sport Package
190xxx Miles
Chrome M Sport Wheels
Black Interior
Pink Slip In Hand