Asking $32,000 OBO

Please reach out to me for additional information / pictures. I have all paperwork since the vehicle was new, all stock parts and dozens of pictures to document.

Vehicle Information:
Year - 2011
Model - M3
Transmission - 6-Speed Manual
Mileage - 34,320
Exterior - Alpine White
Interior - Black
Title: Clean title, no accident, no paintwork, 2-owner
Additional information: Vehicle was in Arizona from 2011 - 2018. Never saw rain or snow. Garage kept.
Previous owner: I purchased vehicle in March 2017 from retired Cardiologist in Arizona w/ 18,900miles.

Maintenance:

Vehicle is immaculately maintained and is 100% up-to-date on all services. Recent services include 100% new fluids front to rear (coolant, power steering, engine oil, transmission oil, differential oil, etc.) and 30,000 mile service including new spark plugs. Takata airbag recall and footwell module recall performed in 9/2018 at BMW of Morristown.

I have 100% of all service and vehicle paperwork since the vehicle was new, including original OEM window sticker. Photos included.

Vehicle was fueled exclusively with Shell V-Power 93 octane fuel. 10w-60 oil changes every 4,000 - 5,000 miles. miles. Vehicle was ALWAYS properly warmed up prior to any sort of driving. NEVER been on track.

Additional information:

2011 BMW M3 is the first year of the LCI update on the E9X model M3s. This update includes upgraded LED taillights, updated infotainment, and upgraded aluminum rod bearing that did not exist on 2008-2010 models.

The 4.0L V8 S65 motor in the E9X M3 models makes 414hp and 295lb/ft of torque from factory, and revs to 8,400 rpm. It is - hands down - the most exciting car to drive in its current price range.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you'd like any additional information or conduct a test-drive. I have nothing to hide and vehicle is 100% as advertised.

Modifications:

Vehicle is currently set on 19" APEX ARC-8 wheels. These wheels offer approximately 6-7 lbs of rotational weight savings per corner when compared to the OEM factory wheels. The APEX ARC-8 wheels also provide an additional 1" of tire width / grip at each corner.

Vehicle is also currently equipped with a Remus Race Catback exhaust system. This system is a no-cut / slip-on exhaust. OEM factory exhaust muffler also included with vehicle purchase. Dramatically improves stock exhaust sound and provides better exhaust flow that amounts to an additional 10-15 hp.

Exterior modifications include gloss black OEM kidney grills, gloss black M3 side marker lights, and alpine white color-matched reflector deletes on the front bumper. ALL OEM original parts are included with vehicle purchase. This includes OEM 18" wheels with an extra set of Michelin Pilot Sport tires. Photos included.

Contact information:

Phone: 973-224-five7two5