Bavarian Soundwerks

Thread: What action cam and/or dash cam are you using?

My Cars
    '02 540i/6

What action cam and/or dash cam are you using?

I'm looking in to getting an action cam like a GoPro, and maybe a dash cam as well. What are you using, what do you like, and not like?
    2002 BMW Titanium Silver 540i/6-speed Sport - ZHP Shift Knob - M5 Clutch/TTV Racing 15.6lb Flywheel - M60 Intake Manifold - N62 84mm TB - Dinan Intake Tube - 4" MAF Tube - DUDMD Tune - Magnaflow Resonator - Eibach 18mm Rear Sway Bar - Powerflex Front Sway Bar Bushings - CDV Delete - UUC SS Brake Lines - Koni Yellow Shocks/Struts - Eibach Springs - Zionsville Radiator & FDM

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi,

There's so many different models of action cam and dash cams out there and certain ones are preferred for personal requirements. For instance, I'm not using a dash cam currently, but want a very small discreet front and rear with excellent optics and night/day performance, so been looking at the cameras from the car audio brand Alpine. Their cameras have more features and tech which suit what I'd like. Others just want a basic one with a screen to suction cup to the windscreen and move from car to car etc.

Go Pro is the default choice for action cams, there's choices from Nikon and Sony too. Then there's all the generic budget brands all over amazon/ebay.

Decide what features and performance / quality level you'd like and make a shortlist based on the budget you allocate, review and then purchase the one(s) you like !

Cheers, Dennis!