Hello,

So I am considering doing a software upgrade on my 2011 F-02 in order to enable the extended bluetooth and get the office software ect.
using the bmwupgradeusa.com service, s
ince the Sterling BMW is not far from where I live. I am trying to figure out whether or not my F-02 has a combox already installed or not...? So the car itself does not give me the option to stream music via bluetooth for example, but my cellphone (galaxy) gives me a push message stating it is connected / ready to stream Pandora to my BMW... But I do not have the option to install software / system updates on my own through the USB port in my car and the center console / arm rest does have a factory installed cradle for a cellphone (not sure which type perhaps iPhone)… While the fact that my cell phone can talk to my BMW and sends my contact info ect to the BMW as well as the push message from my phone regarding Pandora leads me to believe I may have a combox I am uncertain since I see a lot of conflicting info as to when the factory started installing them in F-02s (seen anywhere from Mar 2010 to Oct 2010). So before I go buy one I was wondering if someone could tell me the option code in the vin report that might tell me if I have one? or is the cellphone telling me I have one? Also if I do not have one I see some for sale pulled but working from other F-01/02 series vehicles if I were to buy one how hard is it to install or how many hours from a mechanic would I be looking at? Thanks!