Hey guys,

I am putting together a group buy for these Morimoto LED projector fog lights for the E46 M3 & ZHP (also fits E39 M5/M-sport).

I build a lot of custom headlights and have worked with these LED fog units in the past and really like their performance and reliability. Morimoto recently released these in E39/E46 fitment.

I just finished another group buy for these fogs (mainly focused at the E39 crowd) and there were some people who missed the boat and others who had issues with payments so I decided to organize another GB and in doing so I am sharing this on some forums I didn't post in initially.

Retail is $205

GB pricing is 20% off ($164)

*This group buy will close Sunday 3/17/19*

TRS was really slow processing the individual drop ship orders so this time I will have them all sent to me, eat thi shipping cost, and ship them myself.

For those interested please note your commitment here or in a PM. I will follow up with a message containing instructions on how to finalize order.

These are the best performing option on the market with proprietary optics offering a controlled and fog-specific beam pattern. These look good and perform well!

Stock fogs leave a lot to be desired, people add LED or HID bulbs into them but those bulbs are not intended for a reflective halogen housing and with the mismatched optics light is thrown everywhere (glare) which isn't pleasant for oncoming traffic and the light isn't very useful for the drive as it isn't controlled and often creates excessive foreground (the light immediately in front of the vehicle) which can actually impede your vision.

My camera makes these look more yellow/green than they are in real life. Actual color temprature is ~5,500k which is pure white.

Don't mind the dent in my hood, it will be replaced!

Feel free to ask any questions.
Evan

*E39 and E46 will have the same (mediocre) output*