Ok hello gentlemen I’m Alex, I own a 2000 528i with 134000 miles on her . I bought the car from the second owner which had it sitting for about three years, I put a new fuel pump mass airflow sensor and fuel filter and car started beautiful. After a couple spins around the block in a few days of driving I read the codes because of a weird idle and low rpm stall . Came up as camshaft sensor bank 1 so I replaced it and it drove ok but after about one block I noticed a ticking sound from the motor and it returned to the sluggish horrible throttle response and low idle stall ever once in a wile after she’s been running a bit . So I buy another cam sensor and it did the same thing but then showed codes for Manifold absolute pressure too high, O2 sensor bank 1 , o2 sensor bank two camshaft sensor bank 1 and 2 idk the things ticking now runs but you notice it needs help . I checked all the vacuum lines all the plugs for the sensors manifold leaks nothing everything is sound . If anyone knows what’s going on or where the map sensor is on this thing please feel free to help !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk