Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avin Avant 4 - My Experience So Far

My Cars
    1997 740i
    Quote Originally Posted by TucciRW View Post
    I find the brightness more than adequate during the day. No problems unless in pure direct sunlight.

Thanks! The unit is still going strong. I was disappointed to find out that HBO GO does not work on it, but I'm 99% certain that is an issue on HBO's end and how the app handles the display.

There are a few firmware quirks that need to be worked out (the unit defaulting to the radio app upon wake up and a soft intermittent static noise), but Avin is working on a firmware update that will be released in the next couple of weeks. I will keep y'all updated.
    Can you verify this buzzing noise only comes on when you turn on the headlights? I have the Avin 3 and this noise only comes on with the headlights. Can’t believe they haven’t fixed this for the 4.

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi,

Here's a few more Avin Avant 4 purchasers and the thread they have going for the E46 shaped one

https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1253277

Not surprising really that there's issues/problems and time will tell if the Avant 4 turns out to be a better unit overall or becomes another unit that's prone to issues leaving purchasers frustrated.

Hopefully, firmware updates resolve any/all reported problems.

Cheers, Dennis!

My Cars
    2011 BMW 335is DCT
    Quote Originally Posted by JDworack View Post
    DennisCooper - crazy coincidence, looooong way from home - That area is notorious for speed-traps. Thank you for the tip, it turned out that I-BUS folks had not receive my VIN from Avin until this morning at 7am (I reached out to them directly) so they added me and POOF. Everything seems to be working perfect so far although there seem to be a ton of features to learn about so I have a ton of fun learning and experimentation to go!! It also gives the whole car a very updated look inside which I love! It also sounds pretty good but I may be forced to invest in some additional audio upgrades next spring.

This is my second E39 MSport (my previous girlfriend totaled my first 5 years ago) and I bought this one as a fun/weekend/project car because I just love the way they look and drive!

Thanks again to you and TucciRW for your help and recommendations!
    Happy the install went smoothly after that! Please report back on your thoughts/any issues you may experience =)

Quote Originally Posted by noobbiker View Post
    Can you verify this buzzing noise only comes on when you turn on the headlights? I have the Avin 3 and this noise only comes on with the headlights. Can’t believe they haven’t fixed this for the 4.
    I actually monitored it over the past few days to report back. Does not seem to be related to the headlights. It is an intermittent static noise though, and is actually very faint. I can not hear it when I am driving over 25 mph. I would say it happens about once a week. Not really something that bothers me though - it's just too faint to notice at normal driving speeds. I will report back if it is fixed with the new firmware release.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisCooper View Post
    Hi,

Here's a few more Avin Avant 4 purchasers and the thread they have going for the E46 shaped one

https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1253277

Not surprising really that there's issues/problems and time will tell if the Avant 4 turns out to be a better unit overall or becomes another unit that's prone to issues leaving purchasers frustrated.

Hopefully, firmware updates resolve any/all reported problems.

Cheers, Dennis!
    Hopefully so! Although given the issues reported with the Avant 3, these all seem pretty minor by comparison. A few reports of units cycling through reboots, but I'm not surprised there's a few bad eggs. Hopefully AVIN honors their warranty and replaces the units. (The same issues, might I add, have been reported with Dynavin products. The difference appears to be the support provided by their American distributor/partner J&T Distributing. Hopefully AVIN follows suit and partners with a distributor in the US. Nothing worse than having to deal with Chinese companies with no American presence.)

Again, I will report back with any issues that I experience. Hopefully others will do the same! It's great to have competition in this segment, so I am hoping that AVIN succeeds here. So far, so good.

My Cars
    2002 E39 S2 M5
    Hey Tucci, great write up. Working on installing my Avant 4 right now and wondering if you have pics of the connectors in your drivers side of the trunk? Having a tough time figuring out what plugs where, etc (long time reader, first time installer). If anyone has any pics or has created an install guide with pics, I would be forever grateful.

Everyone seems to gloss over the connectors part of the install in every single video I have watched!

My Cars
    2002 E39 S2 M5
    Forgot to add, I have the MkIII Nav and DSP and 6-disc CD Changer

My Cars
    2000 BMW 528iT
    Quote Originally Posted by TucciRW View Post
    ...If you do not have factory navigation in your car you will need to purchase the OEM navigation carrier bracket that holds the head unit. Avin carries these in stock, so not a concern at all (besides price, but that’s not Avin’s fault). Install of the carrier is extremely straight forward, as it just requires a slight lowering of the lower dash section. All in all, about 45 minutes of work installing the carrier if you've never done interior disassembly before. Plenty of videos on the web to help you out with this (and even one guy who was paid by Avin to do a diy install on the Avant 3 in an e39)...
    I am having trouble finding more info on installing this bracket. I have my new Avant 4 test fit and working. I am just waiting on my bracket to arrive as my car came with the business radio that I took out years ago when I got the Avant 2. I am trying to see what screws I need and how this bracket gets installed. Everything I run across just shows it in place with the installer saying , just put this in....Not too much help. The only info I found in the Avant 3 install was that I need 4 3mm x 6 screews to screw the Avant into the bracket. But what do I need to install the bracket into the car?! Maybe it will be easy to figure out when I get the bracket. I am just trying to get prepared so I can get this done ASAP when the bracket arrives sometime later this week.

My Cars
    2009 X5 e70
    Hello,
    I purchased the Avant 4 for my X5 last week and physically installed it.DSP Now to find I have to install a bunch of apps. I am not an android user, so I'm having difficulty with both the company and the support plus understanding the download thing. I own a windows laptop and have downloaded things to a usb stick and sent it to other pc’s. However it doesn’t seem to be the same. And the terminology in the instructions is wrong or I do not have the apps loaded from the company.
    So my question is actually getting the download to the stick properly and then downloading it to the head unit. They ask to plug it in and find the file manager app. I don't have that. Is there another app i can use. And is there specific software I need in my laptop to download the app to my stick. Both of these questions I cannot get Avin to answer. They just keep on sending me the guide link. And days go by and increase in frustration. Definitely Not user friendly. Im ready to send it back Honestly. Im a 30 year plus technician downloading updates to GM software every day. Plus i use an IPhone and apps are easy to take. I wish i could just download the apps from the head unit with WiFi and an App Store.
    Please help if anyone can, and be specific. Thank you in advance. Its the Ibus app that I need first however I believe once figured out the rest will follow.

My Cars
    98 540I/6, 95 M, 00 Ram
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyboyab View Post
    Hello,
    I purchased the Avant 4 for my X5 last week and physically installed it.DSP Now to find I have to install a bunch of apps. I am not an android user, so I'm having difficulty with both the company and the support plus understanding the download thing. I own a windows laptop and have downloaded things to a usb stick and sent it to other pc’s. However it doesn’t seem to be the same. And the terminology in the instructions is wrong or I do not have the apps loaded from the company.
    So my question is actually getting the download to the stick properly and then downloading it to the head unit. They ask to plug it in and find the file manager app. I don't have that. Is there another app i can use. And is there specific software I need in my laptop to download the app to my stick. Both of these questions I cannot get Avin to answer. They just keep on sending me the guide link. And days go by and increase in frustration. Definitely Not user friendly. Im ready to send it back Honestly. Im a 30 year plus technician downloading updates to GM software every day. Plus i use an IPhone and apps are easy to take. I wish i could just download the apps from the head unit with WiFi and an App Store.
    Please help if anyone can, and be specific. Thank you in advance. Its the Ibus app that I need first however I believe once figured out the rest will follow.
    Is the HU connected to WIFI? I have this same unit in my e38 and works flawlessly. Everything can be downloaded through the HU itself if its connected to WIFI. I have always gotten prompt responses from AVIN and they have been very helpful, its curious your having difficulties with them. What is specifically not working? One thing I do remember it mattered what USB you plugged into. What model of the 4 do you have as when I purchased mine there were actually 3 different ones and each of them were slightly different.

My Cars
    2001 740IL

Avant4 question

Quote Originally Posted by //m320is View Post
    Is the HU connected to WIFI? I have this same unit in my e38 and works flawlessly. Everything can be downloaded through the HU itself if its connected to WIFI. I have always gotten prompt responses from AVIN and they have been very helpful, its curious your having difficulties with them. What is specifically not working? One thing I do remember it mattered what USB you plugged into. What model of the 4 do you have as when I purchased mine there were actually 3 different ones and each of them were slightly different.
    I also have an E38 and would like to replace the old outdated DSP . Sound quality is most important to me and I would like to use multiple amps with quality speakers of course. So Does the unit have the capability to drive a 3 way active system? Does it have a built in crossover setup? I looked at the specs but it wasn’t very clear if I’d did.

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Bajanone View Post
    I also have an E38 and would like to replace the old outdated DSP . Sound quality is most important to me and I would like to use multiple amps with quality speakers of course. So Does the unit have the capability to drive a 3 way active system? Does it have a built in crossover setup? I looked at the specs but it wasn’t very clear if I’d did.
    Hi,

As you mention 'Sound Quality' is most important for you, then none of the replacement Chinese units use good/great/excellent DAC's and SQ optimized components/IC's etc. Remember all of these replacement units are built around an Android Tablet PCB/electronics circuit board and housed in a 'car shaped' chassis. I've heard a good number of car audio installs where excellent, high quality amplifiers and speakers have been well installed and matched etc and then the owners have chosen to use a replacement chinese head unit. Whilst you will of course get 'audio' output and it'll be loud and bassy, the 'Sound Quality' wasn't improved by much at all. A number of those owners have had to change their head units due to the usual glitches/problems that begin to occur. One such install - Phoenix Gold amplifiers, Focal components, JL Audio 12W6 subwoofers in a custom 5th (or 6th) bandpass enclosure all installed fantastically well was headed up with a chinese head unit. To me, using an array of musical genre's listening to it I had the following thoughts - the audio sounded 'flat', 'lacking sparkle', 'confined', 'lifeless'. At the time, my good friend was happy. The head unit began to get glitches/issues so it was sent back to the supplier and he paid a little extra for the next version that had come out (they were a UK compnay doing something similar to Avin) that unit began to get issues/problems perhaps 6 months later as well and around that time, Alpine released their iLX-700 (iLX-007 in the USA) and he changed to that unit. To say the whole audio setup was transformed is an understatement. The results were that the 'Sound Quality' was immensely improved! the setup now sounded 'Warm', 'involving', 'open', 'precise', 'defined' ! - I remember him calling me up to say just how astonishingly different the same setup sounded just by changing to a high quality head unit.

As you also mention you have an E38, please take a look at E38 owner and forum member Franco who has the latest Alpine iLX-W650 head unit in his E38 - https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...al-for-the-E38

This head unit has of course high quality Audio DAC's and IC's along with a electronic crossover, parametric EQ and Digital Time Alignment built in, so you'd be able to connect the right amplifiers you'd want for the audio build you are evaluating.

Cheers, Dennis!

Cheers, Dennis!

My Cars
    2001 740IL
    Thanks a million Dennis!!! Exactly what I wanted to hear. I was a little disappointed with Alpine’s SQ units after the CDA7998 and preferred the PioneerS like the SQ P99 unit but I will take a look at the one you suggested. I am old school and don’t want the fancy internet gizmos, just good sound to accompany me on trips. Thanks again for your very knowledgeable and on point reply!!
    Regards,
    Bajanone

My Cars
    2001 540iT
    HI I have a very minty low-mileage 540 wagon with DSP and don't like messing around with the brittle interior panels. Will a decent aftermarket head unit markedly improve the sound if I leave the stock speakers and DSP in place? Not worried about losing the MID display.

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Quote Originally Posted by rlordjr View Post
    HI I have a very minty low-mileage 540 wagon with DSP and don't like messing around with the brittle interior panels. Will a decent aftermarket head unit markedly improve the sound if I leave the stock speakers and DSP in place? Not worried about losing the MID display.
    Hi,

Some will say 'yes' and others will say 'no'.

The 'general' consensus is that the OEM DSP speakers were mediocre when brand new, so 17+ years down the line, they're going to be worse. Everyone has a different opinion on what 'marked' improvement would be - I've spoken to some owners who've changed to an aftermarket chinese replacement head unit with the OEM DSP speakers and say that it sounds 'great' and 'sounds much better' yet for me, it's just 'louder' and not much increase in 'Sound Quality' at all. I've heard all the OEM setups in the E39 and none sound significantly better by a change of the head unit as you're thinking. A high quality brand head unit, some new upgraded speakers will sound significantly better. Add an amplifier and a good 8/10/12 inch subwoofer that have been installed & setup well, and the results will be significantly better again. The door cards aren't that brittle, so you can remove them to upgrade and then replace them using new clips and it'd be fine. In the audio section of the forum, I do have a full writeup of the install I evaluated and devised in my Touring - https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...-Audio-Upgrade

Cheers, Dennis!

My Cars
    Blown 528i, KE30, Pathy
    For those asking about sound quality with these Chinese units, I have done this to my car (in chronological order):

Stock E39 stereo (non DSP) with stock 15+ year old speakers = sounded like crap
    Dynavin D99 unit with stock 15+ year old speakers = still sounded like crap
    Dynavin D99 unit with JBL components up front (door + tweeter) and also installed the front BMW mid-ranges which my car lacked = massive improvement, but lacking heavy bass
    Dynavin N7 Pro unit with the speaker setup above = noticeable increase in quality, stereo separation and detail, especially better bass response (although still limited by those 5 1/4s)

I am no audiophile and I wouldn't recommend these Chinese units to one, but for those of you who are going from stock E39 head unit to the Avin or Dynavin (the Dynavin has a Burr-Brown DAC), you will definitely be very happy with the improvement as long as you replace the speakers with a very good set of components. Dennis is right in that a good Japanese 2-DIN will sound even better, but I also value OEM looks. I had minor glitches with the old D99 but the N7 has been flawless.
    Resident Third World Country Advisor

My Cars
    E39 525i
    What an amazing thread here! I have recently bought my third E39 525i (2002) and would like to switch out the factory navigation for an Avin Avant 4 now.

I was wondering if 2 years later you TucciRW are still happy with the system and feel like the initial problems have been ironed out mostly?

And as a second question (maybe to you Dennis? not sure how to write PMs here...): can someone recommend a garage in West London that could do this for me? I have never done it before and do not wish to mess with the nice interior!!

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi mpscy,

Welcome to the forum here! it is 99% USA orientated but fantastic common knowledge with the E39 platform, so I'd suggest to bookmark this forum to keep as part of any research you do to keep your E39 running well!

As for the head unit choice, if you take a look around on the E46 fanatics forum at recent posts about the Avin it'll help you in your evaluations ! Overall, things are pretty much the same - you might get a fully working unit or get one with 'issues'. Given if you tick the main 'options' on the Avin site, it'll push the price up substantially, which leads to more cost upon having to pay the Import Duty/VAT/Customs Clearance charges.

I'll come back to you over on the bmw5 forum with local suggestions!

Cheers, Dennis!

My Cars
    98 540I/6, 95 M, 00 Ram
    I still have my Avin in my e38, it has been installed or almost 2 years now, it has not skipped a beat, I had a bit of trouble when I installed the Dash cam/DVR but it was related to settings, everything is working great now. Someone asked if it will drive amps, I am driving a front end 3 way hertz high energy system off of a JL XD amp, 4 of the JL c2's I believe running in the factory sub box off another XD amp along with a single JL w2 woofer off the same amp. The sound quality is just fine, its not the reference system that I have in my M3 but for a daily driver it will get with it and sound good. Dennis, I know what your thinking and you know I have been in the automotive 12v industry for years, and trust me, it sounds fine =)

I am getting ready to start building a system for my "long roof" e39 and I cant say that the Avin isnt off the list.....

Dave
    Last edited by //m320is; 04-21-2021 at 09:19 PM.

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi //m320is,

As per the E46 fanatics forum where it seems most feedback comes in about the Avin and other chinese replacement units, and all the others, then seems it's still the case that it's a gamble with purchasing one. That gamble being a purchaser may be lucky, like yourself and get a good working unit longer term, or, they might not and experience issues/problems/niggles. Given the very high cost for an Avin once you add in a few options and that feedback seems to indicate their customer service isn't very good, then it does seem more 'risky'. Over here in the UK, the relative cost is significantly higher once import duty/VAT/customs clearance charges are added - seems Avin ship for free to the UK once the price goes above $450 USD when adding the options! A recent post on M5 board shows the experience with a unit that cost Ł800+ which is the equivalent of $1100.

With your setup of JL Audio, Hertz which are high(er) end and high quality, well designed/engineered products then they would play 'better' and more to their capabilities with a similar engineered and quality head unit, of which none of the Chinese units are. At the price level, i'd expect/demand a replacement unit perform close to a similar and often much less expensive premium brand head unit and wouldn't settle for 'just fine' I'd want 'excellent' and then all the descriptions of what excellent Sound Quality can evoke!

Maybe with the Avin 5, the units will use high quality electronics and components and they'll be reliable and well performing units with good after sales care/support if/when needed!.. time will tell

Cheers, Dennis!

My Cars
    2003 BMW 540i/6 M-Sport
    TucciRW
    Thanks for the writeup. I am just in the process of finishing up the install of the Avin on my E39.

Avant 4, 2003 E39 540i/6, DSP, no Nav.

I'm not too much of a DIYer, so I've always been a leery of even doing something like dropping the lower dashboard. However, after watching countless videos on this, and given that the rest of the install is true plug and play, I gave it a try.

Nav system: Since I didn't have an OEM nav system, I had to order the bracket, drop the dash and install it. I just finished that yesterday. It tool me all afternoon, and was mostly painless. Small things - I didn't do enough organization with the screws. I didn't realize the gold screws that hold in the lower dash were not all the same size, until I went to put them back in. Now I have a few thicker ones that I'm not sure where they go, and an empty spot that needs a screw. I'll probably figure that out before I get a reply here, but for anyone about to start this - organize your screws and mark where they came out of. Just when you think you have them all out, there's one more that you didn't see. You'll thank me later. TucciRW, thanks for the mention of the need for the M3 screws; that was a good call. I assumed I would have these on hand but of course I did not so had to stop and pick some up. I got the socket head version (Allen wrench) and 8mm but they fit tight in the bracket and I don't have the head unit mounted yet, so depth will be ok. I just don't know if the socket head will interfere with the final rectangular cover of the unit, or not. I'll know soon enough.

Instructions: I was also disappointed there were no actual instructions in the kit when it arrived, but the best advice I read on this subject, was to simply sort out what you need and what you don't. Avin kit ships with two main harnesses, but you only need one of them. For me, I didn't get any cameras, I don't have a 3rd party amp or audio extras, and don't have TPMS. When I left out the cables that I don't need, I only had a few to actually plug in, the main one of course being the main harness which is idiot proof, so no problem.

iBus device: I also didn't know what this was for until I did a little reading. The 4 pin connecter with wires leading to nothing was already plugged into the Riesler USB stick, and it was seriously tight. I thought I was going to break it taking it out. But I got it out, attached it to the main harness iBus plug; all good.

USB ports: One would think that 3 USB ports would be enough. However, considering one is used for the iBus stick, one for the Apple/Android CarPlay, and one for my 256GB USB nub of media files, I'm short one USB port for plugging in my phone when I'm in the car, for charging, or for better quality audio. Of course it's a very small thing, just pointing this out.

I'm just about to finish the job and am looking forward to an awesome system. The hard work is done.

Also I'm glad I did lots of reading because I wouldn't have initially known that I need to install some APKs on the system for the iBus and DSP. Not a big deal, just awareness.

When this install is complete and everything is working as expected, I'll follow up. But for now I just wanted to give my initial install impressions of the Avin Avant 4 install on the E39 in case it's helpful to anyone.

Bill

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi MiniNaan,

Good luck to you - hopefully your Avin unit will work properly and well long term for you !

Cheers, Dennis!

My Cars
    2003 BMW 540i/6 M-Sport
    Just following up on my Avant 4 install. Summary: All good

The lowering of setting back the lower dash was not flawless, but after everything is done, I'd say it's 98% as good as before. So won't complain about that.

The actual unit install went absolutely perfect. Without the old OEM non-nav bracket in there, much more room for sure. No space issues at all.

Re: iBus adapter. I didn't even have to prod Avin to get my ID registered. I did have to change a setting in the interface to use the USB for it instead of the standard method.

Re: Torque. Connected to the WiFi point for the OBD2 adaptor, and torque found it and read codes no problem.

Re: UBS ports. I tried putting a USB stick with media on it, into the Apple CarPlay adapter, but that didn't work. Unit couldn't read the USB stick. So it means that if I'm going to plug in my phone for power or wired music, I'll have to open the glove box and plug it in there. But, since I have a USB nib with all my tunes on it, and I have that plugged into USB 3, I probably won't even use CarPlay.

This Avant 4 has everything I need and more (at least now) - so things that might have been an issue, are not. I went to the support page to prepare for post install by downloading the apps, but I didn't need to because they were all already installed. iBus app did update quickly and successfully, so I'm up to date with all the widgets.

And it already implemented a coding set. After was installed and powered on - it changed the cars action when I lock and unlock. Now at each of those actions, it flashes the headlights for a second, the parklights for a second after that, and then the fog lights for a second after that. I don't really need that notification when I leave the car, but it may be nice when I'm looking for it in the parking lot.

I'm looking forward to coding changes and steering wheel actions etc. not sure what I want yet, but I'll find something fun and useful I'm sure.

All in all it really was as easy as everyone says it is. As someone who is scared of messing up the electrical (I don't even want to tap into a power line in any of the main harnesses) - this was a novice DIYs dream. Technically, as easy as it gets. Support was great for responding even though I really didn't need them.

If you are doing this and have to replace a non Nav bracket with a nav bracket - as was mentioned earlier in this thread, the screws you need are M3 type and I used 8mm length and it was fine. I accidentally got 16mm length and they don't work. Too long. As a side note, the Allen wrench socket type screws are the best imo, because it allows the screw to stick on the tool while you are putting it in. You have to reach about an inch horizontally on the bottom of the unit for two of the screws, and there isn't enough space there for your fingers. At least there wasn't for me.

Hope someone finds this useful. Now I will get back to learning more about this awesome system!

As a final note, here are the pieces I purchased and installed:

AVANT 4 Multimedia Navigation System for BMW 5-Series E39 / M5
    SKU: AVN4416LHDPX69-39---
    FREE Live Chat Tech Support
    YES - Real live human support is awesome!
    Please choose CPU platform
    PX6 | 4GB RAM | 64GB ROM | 6-core CPU | Android 10
    What side is your steering wheel on?
    Left-hand drive (AVN4416-LHD)
    Add optional IBUS USB module (includes paid IBUS app license)?
    YES - Required if you have DSP
    Do you have the OEM factory DSP amplifier?
    Yes
    Do you have / had the factory navigation?
    No - I underdstand that I will need the OEM bracket SKU: 51457044007 to complete my install
    Add optional Advanced DSP Sound Processor Chipset with 15 EQ Band
    YES
    Add optional AutoPlay Adapter w/ Support for CarPlay and A-Auto
    YES - Black adapter (Support wireless CarPlay)
    DUAL DVR Camera System - Records front and back camera at the same time (Model: DDVR-CAM2)
    No
    Add optional backup / reverse camera
    No
    Optional Accessories
    WiFi OBD2 - Torque Compatible, 3-Pack Anti-glare 7" Screen Protector , 5 pcs Car Interior Trim Removal Tool Kit
    iGO GPS Maps MicroSD Card (No internet required)
    North America + Australia - 32GB
    Add optional Tire Pressure Monitoring System (Model: TPMS-A4)
    No
    Add optional Digital TV Tuner
    No

Bill

My Cars
    2003 BMW 540i/6 M-Sport
    Hi everybody - I hope this thread still gets a few views.. I have a question regarding rear camera install wiring.

I bought the dual camera system from Avin and installed it - but the rear camera is getting noticeable interference, so I am trying to rewire it so it is away from the + - cables that run from the battery forward along the passenger side of the car.

Specifically - (see pic) I'm trying to follow the wire harness that runs along same side (left, US passenger) from the back seat into the trunk area. This seems like the obvious path, but I can't feel or find this harness from the trunk side. Can anyone help?

Thanks very much.
    bmw-harness.jpeg

My Cars
    99 528iT
    This is great information...subscribed for updates
    :: 1999 BMW 528iT ::
    LS3 / T56 swapped

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12