Thread: Cartech M30 Turbo Intercooler Kit with TCD Turbo and Other Tuning Bits

My Cars
    Anything Under the Sun

Cartech M30 Turbo Intercooler Kit with TCD Turbo and Other Tuning Bits

Hi,

I have an M30 turbo kit of sorts id like to offer up for sale. It came installed on an e24 I bought years ago, engine blew and I never put it back together.

Below is what’s included in the kit:
    — TCD bottom mount cast manifold, coated but flaking in a few spots.
    — Stage 3 Turbo from TCD, minimal side play. No issues when it was last used but that was 4-5 years ago
    — Cartech water to air intercooler, original blow off valve has been fixed shut and an intake tube that fits between the intercooler and throttle body houses a blow off valve. A little reservoir for the cooling system is included that matches the intercooler.
    — Blow off valve pipe, lower intercooler pipe and an intercooler bypass pipe for testing when need be
    — Bosch 12v water pump with relay harness
    — Heat exchanger for intercooler, orginal cartech unit leaked and was replaced with some aftermarket bit. It worked well. If I remember correctly I had intake temps in the 90s with the intercooler in place and ambient temp in the 50s.
    — XS Power Wastegate. Fits the tcd manifold and I never had issues with it.
    — TCD downpipe for an e28 ***missing the 90 degree waste gate dump tube that connects to the exhaust downpipe*** - You should be able to have one made or may be able to purchase.

All of the above is included in the kit, 1550 Shipped in the continental US.
    I’m throwing it out there; make me some offers.

The kit above is not being advertised as a complete bolt on kit, you will need to source some hoses and clamps; along with potentially other small bits. Fuel management and tuning is also required.

Additional bits not included with the kit but available:
    Split Second Arc-2A MAF conversion for an 059 ECU. It uses a 3.5" Ford MAF and a manual calibration box with 4 adjustment ranges for air/fuel calibration. Additional 02 sensor and narrow band gauge is included in the kit. 059 ECU can be included as well. $300 or make me an offer

A set of 6 Bosch 60/lb injectors. High Impedance ~ 20k miles of use and been in safe storage since. $180 shipped or make me an offer.

Set of 6 Bosch 42/lb injectors. High Impedance - unknown use - referred to as 'Green Giants' Part Number 0280155968 $150 shipped

M30B35 Oil pan, well cleaned and has a -10AN fitting welded for a turbo drain. Never used. $80 plus shipping.

Please call or text if your interested 502-909-6744

Andrew

Here are some pictures:

Last edited by fochmann; 02-26-2019 at 10:54 AM.

My Cars
    1993 750iL 1990 535i

Do you happen to still have?

I am definitely interested if you happen to still have.

Quote Originally Posted by fochmann View Post
    Hi,

I have an M30 turbo kit of sorts id like to offer up for sale. It came installed on an e24 I bought years ago, engine blew and I never put it back together.

Below is what’s included in the kit:
    — TCD bottom mount cast manifold, coated but flaking in a few spots.
    — Stage 3 Turbo from TCD, minimal side play. No issues when it was last used but that was 4-5 years ago
    — Cartech water to air intercooler, original blow off valve has been fixed shut and an intake tube that fits between the intercooler and throttle body houses a blow off valve. A little reservoir for the cooling system is included that matches the intercooler.
    — Blow off valve pipe, lower intercooler pipe and an intercooler bypass pipe for testing when need be
    — Bosch 12v water pump with relay harness
    — Heat exchanger for intercooler, orginal cartech unit leaked and was replaced with some aftermarket bit. It worked well. If I remember correctly I had intake temps in the 90s with the intercooler in place and ambient temp in the 50s.
    — XS Power Wastegate. Fits the tcd manifold and I never had issues with it.
    — TCD downpipe for an e28 ***missing the 90 degree waste gate dump tube that connects to the exhaust downpipe*** - You should be able to have one made or may be able to purchase.

All of the above is included in the kit, 1550 Shipped in the continental US.
    I’m throwing it out there; make me some offers.

The kit above is not being advertised as a complete bolt on kit, you will need to source some hoses and clamps; along with potentially other small bits. Fuel management and tuning is also required.

Additional bits not included with the kit but available:
    Split Second Arc-2A MAF conversion for an 059 ECU. It uses a 3.5" Ford MAF and a manual calibration box with 4 adjustment ranges for air/fuel calibration. Additional 02 sensor and narrow band gauge is included in the kit. 059 ECU can be included as well. $300 or make me an offer

A set of 6 Bosch 60/lb injectors. High Impedance ~ 20k miles of use and been in safe storage since. $180 shipped or make me an offer.

Set of 6 Bosch 42/lb injectors. High Impedance - unknown use - referred to as 'Green Giants' Part Number 0280155968 $150 shipped

M30B35 Oil pan, well cleaned and has a -10AN fitting welded for a turbo drain. Never used. $80 plus shipping.

Please call or text if your interested 502-909-6744

Andrew

Here are some pictures:

My Cars
    Anything Under the Sun
    Sorry this has sold