Thread: Rolls Royce Phantom Suspension Error

My Cars
    Rolls Royce Phantom

Rolls Royce Phantom Suspension Error

Hello, I am new here. I am from new york city & I am having an issue with my 2008 rolls royce suspension.
    I know this is a BMW forum but this phantom basically hold a lot of interchangeable parts as the 7 series as rolls royce is made by BMW.
    Also, all rolls royce forums are basically threads with old classic rolls royce's and nothing 2004+

With that being said. I have a 2008 RR phantom and I hardly drive it. (has 20k miles)

My suspension in the front drops to the floor after a day or 2 of sitting.
    I have to press the lift button to lift it up.
    My battery is also bad from just letting the car sit & not trickle charging it.
    I am buying a new RR battery this weekend 90AH - 900CCA start up battery.
    I will also replace the electronic battery 70AH - 760CCA as well.

I took the car to a local shop and they ran their computer on it and came up with these suspension codes. They couldn't tell me anything further.
    Before I am forced to take it to the dealer I would like to ask if anyone knows what precisely could these error codes be? Or any input on this situation?
    Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

5F93 (Electronic Ride Height Control) High-Pressure Drain Valve

D704 (Electronic Ride Height Control) K-CAN line Fault

5F9A (Electronic Ride Height Control) High-Pressure drain valve supply

My Cars
    91 850i, 01 740i, 06 760
    If it is dropping to floor you have a leak. BMW E65 uses air suspension for rear but front is always conventional but yours is different. Assuming it is air suspension (not fluid like Mercedes), you need to trace the air lines and check all the fittings with soapy water for leaks. In the case of BMW rear, it is usually the airbag in the shock itself so the complete shock must be replaced.

My Cars
    Rolls Royce Phantom
    Thanks for your reply. I highly appreciate it. I am still trying to figure out the exact codes before proceeding to check air lines to be honest. The rear is perfect at all times. I was thinking the pump is bad.

My Cars
    2004 Rolls Royce phantom
    Usually leak from air compressor in the right corner of inside of trunk. Remove compressor take it apart it has plastic o ring and rubber one. Replace it and have level suspension malfunction light cleared by bmw scan tool. Look up e53 bmw compressor repair on YouTube this guy has link to order parts. Cost of parts max $30 usd.