Thread: New User - useability issues

My Cars
    1996 BMW M3 Coupe

New User - useability issues

Just registered and posted a car for sale. Having trouble adding pictures to a post (no "manage attachment" option when I created the new post. Looked through FAQs, searched, read rules, but..... after reading about what options SHOULD be available, I see no "email" or "private message" or "manage attachments" whenever attempting to post a reply. Note that I am not attempting to use "quick reply", since that does not allow adding pics, but "regular reply" always opens the "quick reply" edit box anyway - without allowing me to add pictures/files. Is there something wrong with my account setup? I attempted to find how to contact the "administrator" directly but could not find any instructions for how to do so.

I had formerly considered myself to be semi-intelligent but am apparently due for a downgrade. Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Alpitlum; 02-20-2019 at 03:24 PM.

My Cars
    11/88 E32 750iL+98 E36M3
    You posted the ad 2 times actually, one has been deleted by another moderator, here is the other one https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...n-Philadelphia
    As you have less than 10 posts, there are limitations, be patient when posting, as the post will not show up immy, up to 10 posts the posts have to be manually approved by a moderator, forum software spam-o-matic.
    Pics you can upload on a free upload server and post the links in your F/S thread
    Shogun tricks and tips for the E32 series are HERE!