I have a 1999 M3 Convertible BMW that has been garaged for 3 almost 4 years. I bought it in 2011 or 2012 after returning from Afghanistan. Picked it up in New Jersey and drove it back to North Carolina (where I was stationed). After service, drove to Disney World, my only vacation of 4 years, then traveled back to Cali. I purchased the car with 79K miles (maybe 89K), I'll check and load all docs for accuracy.

I'm going on a RTW bike ride and will be gone for many years and no longer want to pay monthly fees to store the vehicle. My initial plan was to restore from the frame up, all new parts and bolts. The vehicle is mostly in mint condition. New original color paint, interior is beautiful, no rips, tears etc. I'll upload pictures. The engine is original 136K miles.

My problem is KBB and value websites that list the prices cheap! As if, older cars are worthless, thanks consumerism... I'm listing this initial post to see if there are real people that have interest. Thank you for your time. I'll follow up with all docs and details.

How do I add a picture as I have one or 2 old ones?