I just purchased these wheels without researching fitment. These will not fit my E46 the way I want and must swap for an original set of E46 (non M) wheels.

The wheels are staggered 18.8.5 and 18x9.5"(not positive of offsets at the moment) . All four wear Continental Extreme Contact tires (225 front, 255 rear). Front tires have lots of tread left, one rear is decent, not great, and the other is due to be replaced.

The wheels are in generally good shape, they each have a little superficial rash that could be refinished easily enough. No center caps included.

Located in Acworth, off of Wade Green right next to Kennesaw (north Metro Atlanta). Looking to do a direct swap only. Willing to sell if the price covers another set of wheels. Also would be willing to swap the rear wheels for another pair of the narrower, front spec wheels/tires. Seems the only problem I have is fitting the rears so anyone looking for a set of 9.5... I'd be game for that.

Please e-mail me if interest. gaahm89@gmail.com . It's likely I won't receive notification of messages here on BFc.

Pics:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rhf7j7aik...l3pta7uAa?dl=0