https://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-BMW-M3...-/192826003264

Up for auction on eBay is my Daytona Violet 1995 E36 M3, which I have owned since 2000. The odometer reads 164,660 miles, but I installed the newer S52 3.2l OBD1 engine with 5,000 miles on it at 150,000 miles. The install was performed by Huntingdon Beach, CA based Evosport. The car is accident-free, clear title in hand and is being sold as-is. She is in good mechanical shape and runs, but as you can see from the photos, requires some cosmetic exterior and interior TLC having been in long-term outdoor storage in Southern California for the past decade.

She is an ideal candidate for a track car with the following desirable after-market modifications:

RMS Stage 2 Supercharger with aftercooler and Vortec V-2SQ
RMS 6” Billet Crank Pully
Full AEM Stand Alone Engine Management System from Evosport ($8354 + $3000 deposit – receipt available)
Bosch 36lb/hr Injectors
UUC xx Transmission Mounts
UUC xx Short Throw Shifter
UUC System-U DTM Cat-Back Exhaust
Rogue Engineering LTW flywheel with carbon/kevlar sprung hub clutch (installed @ 160,000 miles)
H&R Coilover Suspension - matched height and adjustable (installed @125,000 miles)
CAT-Delete Straight Pipes
3.5” Bosch MAF
European Ellipsoidal Headlights
All in, I would say I’ve put around $75,000 into the car over the years. All she needs now is to be cosmetically freshened up, serviced, tuned and enjoyed.

A note on registration: The car is currently classified as "non-operational" with the DMV, so will need to be re-registered. She is road-legal in 49 states but because the RMS supercharger is not CARB certified, the car is not road-legal in California. She is currently straight-piped so is being sold without catalyzers, and the charcoal canister is also removed (although included in the sale). Either or both may or may not need to be added to register the car, depending on your state.

Also noteworthy:

All four tires need to be replaced
The car comes with 3 Hartge 18 inch wheels and 1 Hamman HM2 18 wheel on the front passenger side
The car is fully wired for a trunk mounted amp and sub-woofer
6 x CDT audio speakers installed however the Pioneer head unit currently outputs through only one side of the car
The car includes a working VDO boost gauge
The BMW cruise control module was removed to accomodate the RMS supercharger but is included in the sale
Stock BMW ECU is included in the sale
Stock BMW head unit is included in the sale
Stock RMS 5.5 inch billet crank pulley is included in the sale

Low Reserve. Payment by cash or cashiers check only please. $500 deposit required within 24 hours of winning bid. Reserve right to remove the listing at any time.