first of all whats up new here but have been lurking on here for a few months...

i have a 2006 325i i bought about 8 months ago and just recently my rear left wheel bearing started getting bad and tripping the abs and traction control lights and when idling its fine but when i try to drive it its like the car starts the shutoff and turn on really bad feels like its braking itself but the fuel mileage gauge goes up and the tach drops real fast so i know its a loss of power or the throttle body closing... anyways i replaced the rear wheel bearing yesterday and threw a new set of tires on it and when i left my buddies shop the abs was on it shut off for a split second hiccuped and abs and traction etc lights came back on but drove fine all the way home.. go to leave for work this morning and barely made it onto the highway abs lights on and traction etc and the car is coming on going off it didn't clear up until i got onto the highway and made it a good 10 miles then it stopped acting up a few hiccups nothing like it was doing trying to make it to the highway.. there are no check engine lights just the abs/traction stuff is on but will the abs cause the car to cut power on and off almost like the throttle body is opening and closing real quick? im stumped made it to work today and i think i'm going to try and disconnect the abs pump/module thing and see if the car cutting on and off goes away.. any suggestions or ideas is appreciated its just weird that there's no engine lights or nothing just the abs stuff n someone at work said the abs is all integrated into the stuff and will close the throttle body when there's a problem??