Thread: Dissing the e32 by ECS Tuning

My Cars
    1991 BMW 750il.

Moon Dissing the e32 by ECS Tuning

I think he is disrespecting the E32. LOL https://youtu.be/C4BOQNZOOTE

My Cars
    '88 735i, '06 RSX
    “Enthusiasts” just don’t give the E32 the appreciation it rightly deserves. It’s one of my favorite BMWs ever, because it does such a marvelous job of combining classic and modern in one car. Maybe one day they’ll appreciate it.... I love mine and get compliments on it every time I take it out, from both kids and adults!

My Cars
    1991 BMW 750il.
    I agree, my e32 also gets eyed. With owning multiple cars, I know for sure people eye this car. I can't take it out without someone revving their engine next to me or trying to squeal their tires next to me to provoke a race.

The E32 lines are echoed in the cars of today. I've read the e32 is still in the lobby at BMW on display.

ECS Tunning is in the automotive parts business. Not sure why they are taking their stance of winter beaters. Maybe all their business is late model parts beaters? ;-) Automotive history is lost on some I guess. Maybe they will never go to Laguna Beach? https://lagunabeachcarshow.com/ Their whole Youtube series is disrespectful to early model automobiles. Yet they are auto-parts sellers and older cars need parts! *scratching head* It would just seem they are suggesting these cars should be in a junk yard.

Shocking how he speaks of the car like a bad child. First, A car is not a child. It is a reflection of the person who owns it. If it is tattered and broken down, it's because someone didn't take care of it. And the verbing of a child is overwhelming. Who speaks of a child that way? I wouldn't want to be this man's kid. Children are often a reflection of their parents parenting ability or the parents them selves.