Thread: E93 No Radio Stations or Sound See Error Codes

My Cars
    2004 BMW 530i

E93 No Radio Stations or Sound See Error Codes

2008 328i convertible (E93) ... the iDrive has everything but the CD grayed out (fm am aux sat)... there are no radio stations showing anywhere, nothing at all showing, just FM AM SAT CD AUX along the top menu ... checked all fuses behind the glove box, are there also relays or another fuse location which I should check? fiber optic wires blink at all modules (tuner, amp, tcu etc.), except the termination point under the driver side dash... have not checked for power at every module... yellow light on amp blinks ... if I put a CD in and play it, the cd will work, but there will be no sound ... auxiliary input does not work ... I get the yellow No SOS Calls icon in the middle of the cluster, after turning the vehicle on ...

In looking at codes pulled via ista+, there was no phone communication at 175 km, then every other module in the MOST loop stopped communicating at 225 km, including the parking sensor (if that's a part of MOST) ... one of the errors says "Most ring break"... bought the vehicle at an auction, so I don't have the repair history.. front passenger side wheel hit a curb hard enough to bend the lower control arm and possibly the thrust arm ...

would post codes, but I'm too new and don't have the option, or I'm not intuitive enough to figure it out ... thoughts? thanks ...
    Last edited by DIYNightmare; 02-12-2019 at 01:49 AM.

My Cars
    328is
    Did you ever figure it out? I’m having the exact same problem on my 08 328i that I just got from auction as well
    any info would be appreciated