Anyone had problems hearing back from brody? Basically my relay failed for my fan and my fan is not working correctly.He said he was goong to ship new 1s to me and that was months afo.Now he has blocked me on social media and refuses to respond.I've called,sent emails,etc...I am pissed at how poor this support is for gis products.He told me he was bascially to busy to help.So when one of his products dosen't work as it's supposed to (electric fan runs nonstop even in 0° conditions) he just ignores...Am I the only one getting pisspoor tech support?

My email is xxxxxxx I've been trying to contact you for weeks after you said tou would ship me more fan relays...what is going on? Why am I being ignored?(Me)

You aren't being ignored. We haven't been by or computer and just waiting on the relays to arrive.(Brodi)

Ok well that email I received was last month.So I wasnt sure what was going on(Me)

Yah when we were closed for christmas and new year right?(Brodi)

Also..can we control the fan? Because it turns on when.the key is on instead if near operating temp(Me)

Sorry for the delay. Just getting to bed from working now. It does turn on initially and would start and stop as needed after warm up(Brodi)
Ig you want it on at a lower temp we can do that(Brodi)
Well it's running nonstop even in 0° temps when the car 1st starts
It turns off at a certain speed and rpm too because you'll have natural air flow. But it should cycle too when at a stand still(Brodi)

Anyway I'm off to bed. Been working long and odd hours for our contract manufacturing we have been doing(Brodi)

I will email you when they ship this week. Promise.(Brodi)

- - - Updated - - -

Is there any other company out there that can tune millers products? As in programming the (smart fan) lol to actually be smart.If I wanted a fan that ran all the time I could easily wire that myself